Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i was really enjoying being pregnant i was about 6 week but yesterday i started to bleed i went to the hospital but i got sent home as i could not get a scan till today . my scan showed i had a miscarriage and baby was completely gone . I'm a bit upset i never had a miscarriage before and guess i thought it would not happen to me

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Replies (11-11):
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Quoting MsWood729:

Never thought I would have one either & when I MC at 9 weeks my heart was truly broken into pieces.  Most recently my CP last cycle killed us too that's why it won't be anymore early testing for me.  I'll only test after AF is due going to save me lots of heartache

yeah it a was horrible but at 6 weeks i would have missed af anyway . i'm trying to look at it as the fact baby would never have lived its unlikely my baby heart ever started with my mc being exatly 6 weeks . i may even by pregnant already but  don't know yet i hope to be pregnant really quickly so by my old due date i'm very pregnant and to buzy thinking about that babe 

i cant help wonder if maybe i cant have girls . or if i can no longer have kids but i guess that all normal feelings

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN