Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone, new here! looking to get info on gender swaying for a baby girl

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

Hello everyone, I am a young mother of two amazing little boys. I have been with my husband for going on 8 yrs now (married for 4 in February). For the most part I am a stay at mom with my boys, my oldest is 3 and baby is getting ready to turn 2 (they are 18 months apart). I also attend college at Concord University here in West Virginia,my current major is social work but i have been debating between that and nursing for a while now. The main reason i joined this sight was to find out more about gender swaying; how to do so, whom has tried it, and how many has it worked for. As I stated, i already have two boys, whom of which i love very much, but I can't help but to long for a daughter of my own as well. Another issue I have been having lately is deciding the right timing. I never imagined before that i would become a mother at the age of 18 much less have 2 by the time i was 21. But, now that I have already became a mother, and had children close in age it's something that I honestly just couldn't imagine any other way. My husband and I are financially stable enough to add another child into our family in the near future and I know if we were older (my husband is 24 and I will be 22 in a few months), no one would give another thought to us deciding to expand our family. Any ways, sorry for the long introduction but anyone that has any advise/ constructive critcism, what ever it may be given that it is provided in positive terms, feel free to provide. :)

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)