Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone on a diet? Here is my plan for today diet day 1 :)

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

Today i started my diet!  Here is my meal for today: I know my body is gonna go through shock a big calorie drop from my usual eating LOL.

Breakfast: SKIP :)

Lunch: Pasta{with calcium} with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese

Mid day snack: Strawberries with equal

Dinner: Salad, small amount grilled chicken.

Dessert; yogurt

Drinks: Water, 1 cup of organic milk, Diet Coke, crystal light,  Peppermint tea

Exercise for today: Walking 30min

So how about you Ladies?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommyde3boys
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck to you!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom3bc
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Eating less is not going to help you get pregnant .... Thats not enough food for ttc .. sorry but its not 

Jen4boys06
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:05 PM

well, I skipped breakfast today and had a glass of 100% cranberry juice in the late morning.  I did have one cup of coffee when I woke up.  I read Dr. Shettles book and he says to avoid coffee just because it can effect your fertility.  I had a turkey sandwich for lunch with some strawberries and am currently snacking on raspberries.  I plan on having a cup of hot chocolate (made with milk) soon.  I worked out for about 45 minutes today with weights.  I can't follow the diet completely but I'm going to try to increase my calcuim and drink at least one glass of cranberry juice a day.  I'm also going to cut out alcohol.  When i conceived my boys, I was typically enjoying a glass of wine a night. (that totally makes me sound like an alcoholic but I promise, I'm not)  lol!  I'm also going to try to stop having sex 2 days before I suspect I'll ovulate.  I'm not quite ready to get pregnant yet, but if I do I want to at least be trying to increase my odds!

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM

You could add in more food, but skipping breakfast is definitely important for TTC a girl. Looks good though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:52 PM

thanks! I did add a little more but watching how much i eat. 

Quoting Kaybean:

You could add in more food, but skipping breakfast is definitely important for TTC a girl. Looks good though.

mom3bc
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I ate  breakfast every morning and I have a girl after 3 boys 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)