Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 716 Total Views
5 moms liked this

I'm so excite that I got my girl after 2 boys!!

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jen4boys06
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news! Did you sway?

louthamanboys
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM
omg congrats can u tell me what u did to get your girl i have 6 boys and will do anything to get my girl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie3804
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I did sway some. I used Sylk lube when doing the deed,  took cranberry supplements, calcium/magnesium supplements, I ate a ton of yogurt, tested my pH and made sure it stayed below 5. I also did the deep a week prior to ovulation, skipped ovulation day and did the 12+O. I made DH take cranberry, calcium, and magnesium supplements as well as take hot showers before doing the deed.

Quoting Jen4boys06:

Stephanie3804
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Thank you! I just posted what we did.

Quoting louthamanboys:

omg congrats can u tell me what u did to get your girl i have 6 boys and will do anything to get my girl

louthamanboys
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM
oh...ok :)

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Thank you! I just posted what we did.

Quoting louthamanboys:

louthamanboys
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM
this is great but what is sylk lube also did u have and orgasms sorry tmi while doing the deed if u don't mind me asking cuz i read alot that ppl say for us not to orgasms before the male does cuz they sperm dies faster or something like that

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Thank you! I did sway some. I used Sylk lube when doing the deed,  took cranberry supplements, calcium/magnesium supplements, I ate a ton of yogurt, tested my pH and made sure it stayed below 5. I also did the deep a week prior to ovulation, skipped ovulation day and did the 12+O. I made DH take cranberry, calcium, and magnesium supplements as well as take hot showers before doing the deed.

Quoting Jen4boys06:

Stephanie3804
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Sylk is a lube that is supposed to be more acidic than pre-seed so it sways girl. I got my 2nd son when I used pre-seed. I did not orgasm since I was afraid it would give the boy sperms a head start. I got sylk from amazon.

Quoting louthamanboys:

this is great but what is sylk lube also did u have and orgasms sorry tmi while doing the deed if u don't mind me asking cuz i read alot that ppl say for us not to orgasms before the male does cuz they sperm dies faster or something like that

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Quoting Jen4boys06:

louthamanboys
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM
oh ok

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Sylk is a lube that is supposed to be more acidic than pre-seed so it sways girl. I got my 2nd son when I used pre-seed. I did not orgasm since I was afraid it would give the boy sperms a head start. I got sylk from amazon.

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Quoting Jen4boys06:

mom3bc
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats 

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! i am using sylk in my sway, how much did you use?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)