Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So???

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

I'm just curious if anyone has had any luck getting pregnant with a girl, using the help from tips, info and advice found here????

I guess I'm kind of wondering what my chances are.

Anyone have any luck???

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
louthamanboys
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
im in the same boat as u so heres a bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IrishGem87
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:03 PM

BUMP!

Stephanie3804
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I had 2 boys before swaying for a girl and my sway worked. I am expecting a baby girl in July.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louthamanboys
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:38 AM
awwwww what did u do?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

I had 2 boys before swaying for a girl and my sway worked. I am expecting a baby girl in July.

mommaof3boy
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I attemped to sway....only by having sex a few days before ovulation. It ended up, on the month I tried, I ovulated earlier than I thought, so it was only 1 day before if that! But i just found out Im having a girl!! Im due aug 3rd! I think its really up to chance. <3 Hope you get your girl!!

Stephanie3804
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I took charted my basal body temperatures daily so I knew exactly when I ovulated. I had sex every day about a week leading up to ovulation and the day after in the evening. I made DH take hot showers before as well. With my diet, I basically added a at least 2 cups of yogurt in the week leading up to my ovulation and I tried to limit how much meat I had. I brought and used sylk lubricant for having sex since it is supposed to sway girl (I had a boy using pre-seed). I drink crystal light while trying, but I also had some cokes, so I did not give up the caffeine completely. Other than that, I started taking some supplements cranberry, prenatal vitamin, and calcium/magnesium. I noticed when I started the cranberry I had no egg white cervical mucus which I hear sways girl. I also made my dh take some cranberry and calcium/magnesium supplements and I used the pH strips to make sure my pH stayed at 5 or lower, I know they say you're supposed to jump and dump after doing the deed to get a girl, but I was getting frustrated since I was breastfeeding and having trouble getting pregnant and I used the instead soft cups after to hold the sperm near my cervix to make give me a better chance at getting pregnant. 

Quoting louthamanboys:

awwwww what did u do?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

louthamanboys
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM
oh ok im going to try and do the same fx that it works for me thank u for responding back :)

Quoting Stephanie3804:

I took charted my basal body temperatures daily so I knew exactly when I ovulated. I had sex every day about a week leading up to ovulation and the day after in the evening. I made DH take hot showers before as well. With my diet, I basically added a at least 2 cups of yogurt in the week leading up to my ovulation and I tried to limit how much meat I had. I brought and used sylk lubricant for having sex since it is supposed to sway girl (I had a boy using pre-seed). I drink crystal light while trying, but I also had some cokes, so I did not give up the caffeine completely. Other than that, I started taking some supplements cranberry, prenatal vitamin, and calcium/magnesium. I noticed when I started the cranberry I had no egg white cervical mucus which I hear sways girl. I also made my dh take some cranberry and calcium/magnesium supplements and I used the pH strips to make sure my pH stayed at 5 or lower, I know they say you're supposed to jump and dump after doing the deed to get a girl, but I was getting frustrated since I was breastfeeding and having trouble getting pregnant and I used the instead soft cups after to hold the sperm near my cervix to make give me a better chance at getting pregnant. 

Quoting louthamanboys:

awwwww what did u do?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)