Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender scan yesterday and....

Posted by   + Show Post

Can't believe it!!! After 3 boys, finally a GIRL! Yesterday dh and I found out on Valentine's and it was our 15 years together and our 5 years marriage anniversaries and it was the best gift!!

I do not know where I was at in my cycle during conceiving but I do know the only day that was possible that I became pregnant and that we did it "doggy style!" sorry for the tmi. but I thought I'd let u know in case u wondered! Isn't this the position for a boy???

I never had the chance to start swaying and believe you do not need to as long as you put your whole heart and devotion into prayer and faith. I believe this time around I really, really felt stronger about believing and faith :)

Good luck to you all who are trying for that princess of yours!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (21-22):
mommyde3boys
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Thanks! How's the change from all boys to a girl? I am so nervous and kind of scared honestly! Eventhough I have neices and one that I basically raised! She is now 16. How old are your boys?

Quoting mom3bc:

congrats i had 3 boys them my girl 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom3bc
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommyde3boys:

Thanks! How's the change from all boys to a girl? I am so nervous and kind of scared honestly! Eventhough I have neices and one that I basically raised! She is now 16. How old are your boys?

Quoting mom3bc:

congrats i had 3 boys them my girl 

high maintenance  for sure , so much drama 

but i love my little girl 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)