Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You need to do either frequent release or abstain! YOU WANT LOW SPERM COUNT!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 884 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Another post brought to my attention that I have never posted about sperm count. For girls, you want a low sperm count. It can take a little longer to get pregnant with a low count, but it is well worth it. Many women stll get pregnant within a month or two even with a low count. BD every other day or every few days is a NO for girls. That is prime timing for a boy.

For a girl, you have two choices. Either FR or No BD. With FR, you need to have DH/SO release every signle day for at least 7 days. This can be done either through sex or masturabtion. I was not fond of the masturbation idea, so we BD every day and made sure not to get any inside of me. Many people just use condoms during this time. For no BD or absaining, DH/SO needs to not release AT ALL for 7-14 days. That means no sex, no shower time or anything at all. You need to make sure he doesn't sneak and do anything!

No BD is said to be more successful than FR, but we have an active sex life and weren't cool with going days without it. Do whatever works best for you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jen4boys06
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:25 AM
My friend has 2 girls and when they conceived, the bd every day for 2 weeks. They were just trying to get pregnant so he came inside of her. My hubby and I bd ALOT when we got pregnant with this baby (like 30x in 2 weeks). Not because we were trying to do it that much we just wanted to :). I think we might just wait and find out in Oct when the baby's born.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM

we did 7 day abstain because I was sick around O time. I pray it's my girl.

nlallison2351
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM

okay...I am new to this site can some one please tell me what all these abbriviations mean?

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:25 PM
So does DF need to abstain and then we DTD around and on O? Or does he need to abstain and we still need to DTD 4-5 days before O?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:15 AM
Pick one or the other or you can do both. Some women will BD 3 days before O, then abstain from any new sperm entering again until 12 hours after O as well. I personally would do FR (frequent release starting 7 days before the 3 day cut off but only let him release in you once at 3 days before O and then have him continue to release every day but only release in you a second time 12 hours after O.

For me personally, BD 12 hours after O wasn't getting me pregnant so we lightened up on the timing and we BD 1, 2 and 3 days before O, skipped O and the BD again after O and then BAM, got pregnant right away.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: So does DF need to abstain and then we DTD around and on O? Or does he need to abstain and we still need to DTD 4-5 days before O?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)