Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

clearblue digital

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 351 Total Views

ok long time since i have been on here due to putting my baby making on hold... so we still arent trying but i think i may have had an oops..( or an accident on purpose by God :) )   anyway my husband and i use condoms and the week after ovulation we did the deed and the condom came off i guess at the end but wasnt sure ( remind you think was a week after i am pretty sure i ovulated)  well i am 11 days late which is no big deal for me seeing as how i was onto day like 63 two cycles ago lol  but i just felt different took two cheap preg tests monday and tuesday which were neg  and today just at like 6pm ( so was not the first morning pee) I took a clearblue digital ( my boobs are killing me which is a sign of my period or ovulation too) well i dipped it and left the bathroom to change into jammies came back and it said PREGNANT!!! not NOT PREGNANT but PREGNANT!!! i wasnt doing any girl stuff and we werent even gonna try till summer.   SO my question is has anyone had a false positive with the clearblue digital???  I work in a labor and delivery ward so i could probably get blookd work done soon but i dont want it in the system yet cuz then EVERyONE knows lol!   thanks ladies!!!

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3boysngirl
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:49 PM

digitals r pretty good and i havent heard about any false positives but if u feel that it maybe wrong take another or call ur ob good luck!

Shea.Mack
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 5:09 AM

I would just retest weith a FRER.  Good luck

creamnshugar
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM

well didnt retest but did have a beta hcg done and its was like 254 which means i am about 5-6 weeks prego :)   soooo we will see!!! Like i said we didnt try for a girl because i wasnt planning on pregnancy right now so i hadnt done anything so i am hoping prayer works and we get our little girl.  That would at least give my husband something to be happy about... he is so very upset that i am pregnant right now.... he wasnt wanting another baby at all he says :( 

Mommy2BJ
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:01 PM

DH & I DTD without any barrier- (it was "make-up s-x")... anyway... I am 2 months "Late" and did take a test or two (of course neg)- but I am pretty certain I am preggo... please wish me lots of PINK BABYDUST!! and (of course- TONS for you as well)- may we each have our Little Princesses! (and- of course- all the other Ladies in this Group)...

Lilypie - (qu8q)

connorsmama06
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats. We were not trying for a girl last time. We were going to try in a few months. But left everything up to God. Well my princess is 15 months right now and is running around in a dress with her dall. So anything is possible. 

Kaybean
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM
A digital definitely isn't gonna be wrong. Even though you didn't sway, keep in mind, there's still always a 50/50 chance. Even with absolutely no swaying, you're just as likely to have a girl as you are to have a boy :)
creamnshugar
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Thank ladies I am about 10 weeks now and go the end of the week for my 2nd scan which I will hopefully get an official due date. I am looking at the week of Christmas right now so we will see what the exact date is :) I don't want to find out the sex but my DH does so we will see hopefully I can wait and find out in Dec whether it's a boy or girl :)
mommyde3boys
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats and good luck with everything! I so hope you get your baby girl!

creamnshugar
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Thanks me too :-p. I do just want a healthy baby tho as cliche as that may sound lol
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM

i niver had a faule positive i had a faule neg a few times 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN