Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this baby better be a nieces

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

ok so as a lot of yous know i have 4 kids , the bigger two are legal my step but i raise them and there bio mum not in there life's. 

there boy about to turn 12 , girl about to turn 10 , boy 4 and boy 2 

so i really love this baby to be a wee girl this is our last baby so either way I'm done .  i have a sinking feeling this is a boy and im trying to be upbeat and happy about it  i will love my son i will just be sad i will never have a baby girl and yes i have the 10 year old girl so i know im lucky 

the kids have no idea i want a girl i all ways told them we get what we will get as i dont want my baby ever knowing i had a perfences 

my girl and big boy both wnat a girl and this is where my problem comes in as every one wants a girl its all i hear . 

i bumped into two of my sil and they both said " this baby better be a nieces " and i know my other sil saying the same 

my kids don't want to here  boy said 

my mil wants a girl and wants her name in the name !

my mum and step mum both want a gran daughter and keep talking about it 

my friends and class mates want a girl as the want to put cute dressed on baby 

i find out the 10th of may but i feel under so much pressure and that everyone will be sad if i say boy . i don't want people about my boy ! it bad enouth dealing with my own feeling without all this 

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PeaceMuch
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I think once everyone knows they will be happy even if it's a boy. GL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM

i doubt dh family will tbh the dont seam to care much other my 2nd son as dh got older kids to so he " just another boy "

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)