Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8 dpo and negative hpt still chance for positive this month

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 418 Total Views
I have 4 boys and am doing all the swaying I can to get my girl have had cramping backache increase in cm and been tired but tested bfn on my hpt is there still chance for bfp
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommy2BJ
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Hugs Myspace Graphics

Lilypie - (qu8q)

longing4mygrl
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I got my bfp at 10 dpo now I can't wait to find out if its a girl I have 4 boys and swayed for gurl
Kaybean
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM
There absolutely is still a chance you.will get a BFP! Most women don't get one at 8 DPO. Implantation takes place anywhere between 7-12 days after fertilization and your body won't start producing HCG until implantation has taken place. You still have 4 more days before the normal implantation timeframe is up, and even then, it can take another day or two before there's enough HCG to show up on a test. Many women don't get a BFP until the day of their missed period..Good luck!
longing4mygrl
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I got bfp at 9 dpo now just can't wait to hear the heart beat to know alp is good :) thank yoyo tried to use cutoff took supplements last day we bd was may 2 but I got a positive opk at 11 pm on the third do you know if I missed my cutoff also used vineger douch and rephresh ph stayed at 4.5-5 the whole time

Quoting Kaybean:

There absolutely is still a chance you.will get a BFP! Most women don't get one at 8 DPO. Implantation takes place anywhere between 7-12 days after fertilization and your body won't start producing HCG until implantation has taken place. You still have 4 more days before the normal implantation timeframe is up, and even then, it can take another day or two before there's enough HCG to show up on a test. Many women don't get a BFP until the day of their missed period..Good luck!

Kaybean
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Congrats! And good, that's perfect pH! I got a +OPK yesterday at 3:30 and my pH is only like 3.8!

Quoting longing4mygrl:

I got bfp at 9 dpo now just can't wait to hear the heart beat to know alp is good :) thank yoyo tried to use cutoff took supplements last day we bd was may 2 but I got a positive opk at 11 pm on the third do you know if I missed my cutoff also used vineger douch and rephresh ph stayed at 4.5-5 the whole time

Quoting Kaybean:

longing4mygrl
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Aww congrats hopefully you get your bfp and get your gurl

Quoting Kaybean:

Congrats! And good, that's perfect pH! I got a +OPK yesterday at 3:30 and my pH is only like 3.8!

Quoting longing4mygrl:

Quoting Kaybean:

mommyde3boys
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Congrats and good luck! Tons of pink dust to you!

longing4mygrl
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Thank you everyone for Pinochet it worked we are so happy we finally get our girl
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)