Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worried

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:54 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 234 Total Views
1 mom liked this

i know it silly but im worried scan wrong im so exited im having a girl my step daughter is existed about her 1st baby sister . my family and friends are so exited 

me and my friend and scan women had a good . scan women said she seen 3 lines and no boy junk and my friend said def all girl 

but i cant help but worried what if there wronge , i could have got over having another boy fast and been supar happy but if a boy comes out in sept now i be so exited about my girl i worried i will be upset and not want to hold him at 1st .

ok i often dont hold my baby at the start as i just had a genral for a c-section and im scared i will drop them lol so i often just get dh to hold them close to me so i can touch them and look at them 

by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommy2BJ
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Congratulations on your scan being Girl- and I am sure she is...

I am most likely pregnant again as well. There is a prayer warrior who is certain that I am pregnant- but up until now all preg. tests have come up neg. I know I am pregnant, though- because I have missed my second cycle- and counting. This baby was not planned by my husband- and he has given me 2 options if I get preg. again. (Neither of which I am even going to type here)- as they are so obvious. I refuse to do anything BUT KEEP OUR BABY. I am sorry- I do not mean to tell you all my problems. Once again- Congratulations on the Girl Scan Result. If they are certain your LO has Girl parts- then that sounds quite hopeful to me...

Lilypie - (qu8q)

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM

congrats on your pregnancy . im sorry your man being like that if you need to chat about it feel free i dont mind and i also wont judge . im shore your man think he doing whats best but im shore he come around in a bit of time 

connorsmama06
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM

With our last, a girl I worried the hole time. When she was born that was my fist question. Even after she came out and was out on my stomich. I ad to see for myself. I bet she is a grl. Good luck

Allebas
by Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I know how you feel!! DH and I had FOUR BOYS then I told him I would try one last time for a girl!! When the tech told me "ITS A GIRL!!" I didn't believe her!! ROFL!! ROFL!! She told me she was 95% sure I was having a girl!! I told her I was only questioning her b/c I already have 4 boys!! She is 5-years-old now and is most definately a girl!!!  :)  CONGRATS!! Trust me--if they see boy parts, its a lot easier to tell its a boy than a girl! There was truly no mistake with our little girl--you could clearly see 3 lines.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)