Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think of my sway

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 124 Total Views
Supplements calcium, magnesium, vitamin c, b6, folic acid, and cranberry

Used rephresh every 3 days up until two days before ovulation also used vinegar douche before using rephresh got positive opk may 3 at 11pm worried I got to close to ovulation last bd was may 2nd in the evening but my ph stayed low what do you guys think of my sway I have 4 boys and would love to get my girl got my Gfy 10 dpo well past opk don't know when I actually ovulated cm was real dry any response will help thank you
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jen4boys06
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Sounds like you did all that you could :)  What is meant to be will happen.  I too have 4 boys.  I'm pregnant with baby #5.  My sono is the 29th but I think we're going to wait until Oct. to find out since this is our last.  I swayed a bit.  That way, if we do have 5 boys, I know I tried :) Everyone thinks its a girl so we shall see!  In the end, its really up to God.

longing4mygrl
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 9:13 AM
That's how I felt figured I would try to do what I can and it is what it is I will be happy with either just wanted to sway to see if it worked when you know let me know if you sway worked congrats. I think its just a mom thing we always want our golirls just like our husband's want sons. Thank you good luck to you girl dust sending your way :)

Quoting Jen4boys06:

Sounds like you did all that you could :)  What is meant to be will happen.  I too have 4 boys.  I'm pregnant with baby #5.  My sono is the 29th but I think we're going to wait until Oct. to find out since this is our last.  I swayed a bit.  That way, if we do have 5 boys, I know I tried :) Everyone thinks its a girl so we shall see!  In the end, its really up to God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)