Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this really a *GIRL* ??

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:50 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

So we have 2 beautiful boys and I went at 19wks 3days for my gender scan... and....
The ultrasound tech was pretty sure we are expecting a girl... this was over a mth ago and I am still in denial. Just don't see the 'girlie bits'... & I know I'm driving my DDG crazy lol. She has a name and everything... but I don't want to 'believe' it and she come out a he.... What do you ladies think?? I'm 24wks, 5days today and will probably have a growth scan in a week or so... but I am so super nervous they are going to say 'it's a boy'... I'd love him anyways... but now that they said 'GIRL' I've got my hopes up.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
connorsmama06
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep that is what my dd looked lie. Congrats mama

ProudMama1125
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Thank you! I've seen some similar u/s of girls... but nothing like Lainie's. I am driving myself batty lol.

Quoting connorsmama06:

Yep that is what my dd looked lie. Congrats mama

Lilypie - (FYw7)

"Even miracles take a little time..." ~ Fairy Godmother

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM

im the same im 23 +3  and i been told girl . im terffied a boy will come out as everyone so exsited now that were havinga  wee girl 

ProudMama1125
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I'm thrilled but keeping on open mind lol. I am so excited to shop for girly things.... but I just have a fear she's a boy. I should have a growth scan here in a week or so so I'll have them double check.

Quoting feralkitten:

im the same im 23 +3  and i been told girl . im terffied a boy will come out as everyone so exsited now that were havinga  wee girl 

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM

i have no more scans and yup i gone a bit girl stuff made so she better be a girl or a boy that links girl stuff lol 

ProudMama1125
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I told hubby that if she comes out a he, he'll be wearing pink til he's 2 lol. But really... I'll be so sad. This is our last baby & I prayed for this lil girl.

Quoting feralkitten:

i have no more scans and yup i gone a bit girl stuff made so she better be a girl or a boy that links girl stuff lol 

Lilypie - (FYw7)

"Even miracles take a little time..." ~ Fairy Godmother

MandaRose83
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I was the same way you are. I had 3 boys before I had my little girl so a lot of my feelings were just me being guarded that if she did come out a boy I wouldn't be so upset. Even now that she's here its stilla very surreal feeling. I find myself calling her "him" quite a bit because I'm just not used to saying her. But that looks like a girlie ultrasound to me!

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting ProudMama1125:

I told hubby that if she comes out a he, he'll be wearing pink til he's 2 lol. But really... I'll be so sad. This is our last baby & I prayed for this lil girl.

Quoting feralkitten:

im not gona lie i be heartbroken this is my last baby to my tubes are being tied at my c-section
connorsmama06
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM

You know after my dd was Ron I asked my ob, nurse, dh and mom over and over. My ob brought her to me and said look. Lol

ProudMama1125
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I just think it looks awfully 'protruding' out from her actual groin area. I know... I'm a paranoid mess lol. Hopefully I feel better about calling her a 'her' after my growth scan.

Quoting MandaRose83:

I was the same way you are. I had 3 boys before I had my little girl so a lot of my feelings were just me being guarded that if she did come out a boy I wouldn't be so upset. Even now that she's here its stilla very surreal feeling. I find myself calling her "him" quite a bit because I'm just not used to saying her. But that looks like a girlie ultrasound to me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)