Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant win :( boy #7 Pics added

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 1092 Total Views

Had elective scan yesterday a day away  from 16 weeks baby looks to be boy #7! I am so heartbroken my girl dream will be just that. But I must say the boy parts on the pic looks smaller and no way like my other boys, but pretty sure it's a boy. 

Pics added. I am so depressed i never been this depressed over gender with all my other boys. I just want this pain to go away ;(

by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMama1125
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM

pic?

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM

they have been wronge a lot at 16 weeks . they told a few girls in my due in sept group they were having a boy and at 20 week scan said oops its a girl 

but yeah i get how you feel . you have 7 wonderful littel hyper boys lol. still be sad your not getting a girl hugs 

and 7 boys wow i thought my 3 were a handfull lol 

Jen4boys06
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Do you have a pic?  I decided not to find out, although I'm pretty sure this is boy #5 :)  Sending you a big hug and hoping your heart heals.  Thanking God for 7 healthy children!

babesprincess03
by New Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Mobile Photo

This is my girl pic I see boy parts so I'm waiting for my next U/S to make sure.. does ur pic look like this...

*16 weeks 4 days
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

added!

Quoting ProudMama1125:

pic?

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I doubt it for me even though his parts are on the smaller side compared to my other boys. Do you have pics well examples of the other ladies u/s pics?

Quoting feralkitten:

they have been wronge a lot at 16 weeks . they told a few girls in my due in sept group they were having a boy and at 20 week scan said oops its a girl 

but yeah i get how you feel . you have 7 wonderful littel hyper boys lol. still be sad your not getting a girl hugs 

and 7 boys wow i thought my 3 were a handfull lol 

Jen4boys06
by Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM

That's not a very good pic.  Its hard to tell either way.  When is your next u/s scheduled?

asheleyt
by Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I'm so very sorry Hun. May I ask what methods you used in your sway? and when your due date is?

Quoting ajzuell:

Had elective scan yesterday a day away  from 16 weeks baby looks to be boy #7! I am so heartbroken my girl dream will be just that. But I must say the boy parts on the pic looks smaller and no way like my other boys, but pretty sure it's a boy. 

Pics added. I am so depressed i never been this depressed over gender with all my other boys. I just want this pain to go away ;(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM

It's July 1st

Quoting Jen4boys06:

That's not a very good pic.  Its hard to tell either way.  When is your next u/s scheduled?

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Thanks,it's in the group sway attempts post,if you can't find it please let me know. I am due Nov. 16th. 

Quoting asheleyt:

I'm so very sorry Hun. May I ask what methods you used in your sway? and when your due date is?

Quoting ajzuell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)