Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant win :( boy #7 Pics added

Posted by   + Show Post

Had elective scan yesterday a day away  from 16 weeks baby looks to be boy #7! I am so heartbroken my girl dream will be just that. But I must say the boy parts on the pic looks smaller and no way like my other boys, but pretty sure it's a boy. 

Pics added. I am so depressed i never been this depressed over gender with all my other boys. I just want this pain to go away ;(

by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Replies (11-20):
3boysngirl
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I see boy parts i am sorry hun i know how your feeling i had that with my 3rd boy:( the pain will go away!

2pittsburghboys
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Sending lots of hugs your way..I have 3 boys and desperatly tried so many swaying methods one of which was the lime douche.  I got pregnant the same time as you did our due dates would have been the same week.  I had emergancy surgery on March 25th..It was ectopic..I ask myself everyday if it was from the lime.  Since then I have read that it causes ectopics :(  Keep us updated on your new little one..FX that your ultrasound is just to early.  With DS #3 they told me he was a girl at 18 weeks and he is 110% all boy.  It is very common to be wrong with ultrasounds this early..Keep us updated after your next scan :)

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss:(

I was using lime douche for months, stopped because of yeast infections and not getting pregnant. I was very clean but still got the I think I was messing up my ph bad down there.  I've heard if you douche afterwards it can cause ectopic only if you use more than was supposed to be used after sex (not saying you did). But yes I worried about that happening so I stopped douching afterwards. I pray your day comes you get your girl, I have one more try for pink in a few years. I am over disappointment and focusing on healthy baby boy and wouldn't trade him for the world, I'm in love with this blessing!

Quoting 2pittsburghboys:

Sending lots of hugs your way..I have 3 boys and desperatly tried so many swaying methods one of which was the lime douche.  I got pregnant the same time as you did our due dates would have been the same week.  I had emergancy surgery on March 25th..It was ectopic..I ask myself everyday if it was from the lime.  Since then I have read that it causes ectopics :(  Keep us updated on your new little one..FX that your ultrasound is just to early.  With DS #3 they told me he was a girl at 18 weeks and he is 110% all boy.  It is very common to be wrong with ultrasounds this early..Keep us updated after your next scan :)

Soon to be "PROUD MOM" to 7 boys, come November 2013!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me!

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Did you use the douche correctly? Because if you do it the way they say to, which is slowly inserting only 1-3 ml, it isn't supposed to cause any risk of ectopic. I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you :(

Quoting 2pittsburghboys:

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Sorry to hear it's boy #7. Since I saw you said you plan to have one last baby after this, I strongly suggest you join Ingender.com if you haven't already. They have a lot of in depth info that I have never seen anywhere else. A TTC a Girl cookbook and everything.
2pittsburghboys
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Kaybean I did do it exactly like they said as this was my worst fear and it came true.  I still question it and wonder if it was my fault but there is nothing I can do about it.  It breaks my heart.  I just know I will never ever do it again. 

Quoting Kaybean:

Did you use the douche correctly? Because if you do it the way they say to, which is slowly inserting only 1-3 ml, it isn't supposed to cause any risk of ectopic. I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you :(

Quoting 2pittsburghboys:

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Well again, I'm very sorry that happened to you. I doubt it was from the douching. 1 out of about 100 pregnancies will be ectopic so it's likely it was.just by chance. Out of all the women on Ingender and Babydreaming over the years who have done douching, I have never heard of ectopics being an issue. I understand why you aren't comfortable with it though. You aren't the only one who feels that way. Next time, you could just use Replense 3 days before your attempt. Not sure if you've heard much about using it for swaying, but it's a gel you can buy at the store and it has a pH of 2 and is long lasting and they say if you just put some on your fingertip and put your finger up in your vaj and pull your finger out, it will make your pH up there stay nice and low for 3 full days so some women use it 3 days before their attempt and some women do it every 3 days all month long. There's zero risk of ectopic from it because it was made to go up there and there's no douching involved.

Quoting 2pittsburghboys:

Kaybean I did do it exactly like they said as this was my worst fear and it came true.  I still question it and wonder if it was my fault but there is nothing I can do about it.  It breaks my heart.  I just know I will never ever do it again. 

Quoting Kaybean:

Quoting 2pittsburghboys:

connorsmama06
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM

How did your second ultrasound go

savannahds
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Those pictures are not very good at all. i had a scan at 15 weeks and was told 60% sure girl. then had another yesterday at 17 weeks and almost had a heart attack when as soon as we seen between the legs she instantly said well, it's a boy! then she flipped and it ended up being chord. i asked her to leave the boy pic on there bc no one would believe that that happened to me if she didn't. (we did a sway after having 2 boys). I don't want to give you false hope, but i wouldn't be able to tell what that was. ill pray for you, but here are my pics

pause_25
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:53 PM

This was my ultrasound with my daughter , she is 2 1/2 years old today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)