Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

count down is ON

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

I am getting my IUD removed after a couple weeks shy of my full 5 years on July 18 CANT WAIT! I have been taking prenatals for 6 months and we plan on using condoms for the first month but then we are planning to start trying for our last baby, the only one we have planned for and hopefully a little girl to compliment our roudy boys we have three after all.

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BostonBean80
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! I had mine taken out in November. Just an FYI: the doctor may advise you to wait 3 cycles just so your uterus can have a chance recover from the IUD.(At least my doc did. lol)

nlallison2351
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM
We were planning on doing that anyway we figured it can't be much different as fas as hard on your body since I haven't had a visit from AF since 09 than a miscarriage and I have had a few of those. Plus I am going to start calcium and magnizium (not sure if that is spelt right) and changing my diet to try to sway for a girl so that will give me a few months to have it in my system and a pattern maybe
longing4mygrl
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I don't know of you know but I did my sway few months ago and it says don't take prenatals till u get positive cause they sway boy
nlallison2351
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:35 PM

thanks!  i dint know that but thanks for the heads up

Quoting longing4mygrl:

I don't know of you know but I did my sway few months ago and it says don't take prenatals till u get positive cause they sway boy

mrscass0416
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Try www.genderdreaming.com so much info. Yes prenatals sway blue. 

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Yep, like they said, prenatals are a big no no for girls because of all the potassium and boy friendly stuff. You should stop the prenatals asap and take 800 mg folic acid and 100 mg B6 and then start prenatals as soon aa you're pregnant. Ingender says so as well.
longing4mygrl
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Just found out wanted to let u know my sway worked got my girl can't wait we are so excited good luck
nlallison2351
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM

OMG congrats...i got my iud out today so maybe we will be there soon too

Quoting longing4mygrl:

Just found out wanted to let u know my sway worked got my girl can't wait we are so excited good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)