Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone very moody and have break outs?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 89 Total Views

My af is pretty late I was supposed to start on July 13th , I had this crazy looking pregnancy test a few days ago but my hubby thinks it was just a evap line , so I don't know and af is still no show!

The only reason I think I may not be is because I have been very moody this past few days and a little stressed and having break outs!

My af has been pretty good this year because I have pcos (polycysic overian syndrome) af this year so far (Jan 9th, Feb 4th, March 11th, April 10th, May 11th, June 12th so if I calculated correctly I should have started July 13th or sooner) the reason I calculate my monthly's is because of the pcos this helps me keep up with my cycles! even in Dec 2012 was Dec 9th and Nov was the 6th) so it seems I could start any where from the 4th to the 12th) the last couple of cycles I have had puts me about 31-32 monthly cycle!

My question for you ladies is , The ladies who are having a girl do you have mood swings and or having break outs?

This was my test so not really sure its pretty light!

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
longing4mygrl
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM
A positive is a positive even a light one congrats :) with me I was that way and pregnant with a girl
pause_25
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM

First I was like lashing out then the next min I was crying like a sappy cow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)