Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Edit to add new test pic and chart* New to the group....faint positive or evap line

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

My phone broke yesterday, so I can't post pictures, but I am confused by my hpt results today. I have 15 days post O and still no AF, so I took a test. It said not to check before 3min or after 10min. I checked it at 3 min and there was a hint of a line, but not really....by 6 min there was a faint pink line (not grey or yellowish like some evap lines I've seen before). I assumed that was a positive even though it was VERY faint. What confused me is after the test dried completely the line looked brownish, not pink anymore. The control line was still a purple color, but not as bright...still very dark though. So, what do you think??? Faint positive, or evap line??? 

*ETA* This is my test from this morning with an EXTREMELY faint line, and my chart from this cycle to give some added clues. (disregard the bd on the 15th...I put that in wrong, and it won't correct on my chart for some reason lol)

Amber
Mom of Gabriel (06/17/05) Noah and Jonah (03/30/07) Leah (02/09/12)

"A Person's A Person, No Matter How Small"....Dr. Seuss-Horton Hears A Who

The liberal person shall be enriched, and he who waters shall himself be watered--Proverbs 11:25

What you have done for the least of my people, you have done for me. --Matthew 25:40
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amwelsh1
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:16 PM

If its + we only dtd one time....4days before o

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM
That's weird..when I'm looking at your post, I'm seeing MY chart.
amwelsh1
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Weird....on my phone, I see an error message and nothing where I posted the chart.

Quoting Kaybean:

That's weird..when I'm looking at your post, I'm seeing MY chart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)