Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for those moms ttc a girl after several boys

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

okay so we are planning on fixing to start trying for our final baby and we already have three boys when i found out my youngest was a boy i cried for hours and i hate myself for feeling like that because I wouldnt trade him for the world he is my mini-me  but we are talking about not finding out this go around....hubby thinks we need to because we are going to  have to start ALL OVER we have no baby stuff since our youngest DS is 5

so my question do you think you could do it? would you even want to try to not find out?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Barbiedoll137
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I thought about doing the same thing... we have 4 boys. I'm not sure if I could wait that long though!

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:53 PM

i  had to find out as i wanted to deal with my feeling before the baby was born i new if it was another boy i would cry and take it really bad i wanted to get that out the way then work looking forward to my boy but ! it a girl she coming out by c-section on the 18th of sept 

i did not wnat to wait till baby was born as i hate to see my baby and cry 

a girl better come out now or i prob will cry 

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I have 2 boys and have thought about not finding out but I don't know if I could actually do it. I think I would cave.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)