Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Desperate for a baby girl

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 459 Total Views

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and together 11. We are not only desperately trying to conceive with the hopes of it being a girl. Yes a healthy baby is all that I want but his family has no baby girls since his sister and cousin who are both adults with children of their own, boys mind you. It would be so special and precious to give his grandmother a great granddaughter before she passes away. My husband and I are the only ones in the family whom havent been blessed with a child to share. Can anyone give me some sure advice on how to conceive and how to be sure its a girl, if there is a way to do so? I am taking Folic Acid, Prenatal Vitamins and Garlic pills. I have made him take a multivitamin, Zinc and Folic Acid Tablet. The Zinc and Folic Acid, I make him take one tablet a week but the vitamin is daily.

I am devasted about the fact that we are the only ones without a child. I have a child and so does he but from past relationships and his son we dont get to see as he lives out of state. Please help us as we are desperate to conceive.

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
connorsmama06
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Good luck on gettting your girl. We just prayed hard very hard for our baby girl. She is now 19 months. Praying you get your girl

Anon000
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Chinese sex predictor
Caitlin10081989
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I am praying that you get your baby girl. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)