Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant#4 update in comments

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 736 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Did not sway . Just bd every day for a week and stopped a day before ovulation. Didn't have ovulation pain like normal. Which is odd. But oh well, still got bfp. Lol. Im 6 weeks 2 days today. I will be happy with either a boy or girl, as long as baby is healthy. Just wondering if anyone heard of ramzi's theory? Baby implanted on my upper left side of uterus. My boys didnt do this. So, im curious as to what u ladies think. This ultrasound pic is a vaginal one.
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
connorsmama06
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM

I am not good at this. But all three ( two boys one girl) were on my left side. Lots of pink dust your way.

maryo630
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea, im ok either way. Lol . Im just really happy to be pregnant!

Quoting connorsmama06:

I am not good at this. But all three ( two boys one girl) were on my left side. Lots of pink dust your way.

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Yes, I'm well aware of Ramzi's Theory. I'm having a girl and I ovulated from the left and baby also implanted on upper left. I don't recall where my.boys implanted. Are you completely sure the baby is on the left? The only way to be sure is to ask the sonographer which direction the pic is at.
maryo630
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM
I asked the ultrasound tech where baby was. She said ,the baby implanted in the upper left of my uterus..

Quoting Kaybean: Yes, I'm well aware of Ramzi's Theory. I'm having a girl and I ovulated from the left and baby also implanted on upper left. I don't recall where my.boys implanted. Are you completely sure the baby is on the left? The only way to be sure is to ask the sonographer which direction the pic is at.
Kaybean
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM
That's exactly where mine implanted and it's a girl :)

Quoting maryo630: I asked the ultrasound tech where baby was. She said ,the baby implanted in the upper left of my uterus..

Quoting Kaybean: Yes, I'm well aware of Ramzi's Theory. I'm having a girl and I ovulated from the left and baby also implanted on upper left. I don't recall where my.boys implanted. Are you completely sure the baby is on the left? The only way to be sure is to ask the sonographer which direction the pic is at.
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Congratulations I think it's a girl! When do you find out?

maryo630
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM
I had a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks. I had D&C on 3/1/14. Im so heartbroken right now.
connorsmama06
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Quoting maryo630: I had a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks. I had D&C on 3/1/14. Im so heartbroken right now.

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you

loris1209
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:29 PM
I'm so sorry!!

Quoting maryo630: I had a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks. I had D&C on 3/1/14. Im so heartbroken right now.
abifasc
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 3:05 PM
I'm so sorry :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN