Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant#4 update in comments

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Did not sway . Just bd every day for a week and stopped a day before ovulation. Didn't have ovulation pain like normal. Which is odd. But oh well, still got bfp. Lol. Im 6 weeks 2 days today. I will be happy with either a boy or girl, as long as baby is healthy. Just wondering if anyone heard of ramzi's theory? Baby implanted on my upper left side of uterus. My boys didnt do this. So, im curious as to what u ladies think. This ultrasound pic is a vaginal one.
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Replies (11-15):
jewelle11
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I'm so sorry :(
maryo630
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Lab test just came back , baby was normal. And it was a Girl!!!!! I have so Many mixed emotions at the moment. Happy to know I can actually produce a female. Sad because I lost her. The doc says I have a clotting issue. So, if I end up pregnant again I need to take a baby aspirin daily to prevent clotting to the fetus. Damn.
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM

im sorry , i miss carred 3 week before i got pregnant with rayna she was a comple suprise as i was still getting over my miscarrige , hopefull you get your rainbow baby soon x

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Oh I am so sorry! I can't even imagine. Yes, definitely take baby aspirin to prevent that again. Take it from the first day your period ends and stay on it you get pregnant. If you get your period, then stop taking it when your period comes and start when it stops again.

Quoting maryo630: Lab test just came back , baby was normal. And it was a Girl!!!!! I have so Many mixed emotions at the moment. Happy to know I can actually produce a female. Sad because I lost her. The doc says I have a clotting issue. So, if I end up pregnant again I need to take a baby aspirin daily to prevent clotting to the fetus. Damn.
mrscass0416
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Aspirin is believed to sway pink (gender dreaming) . Plus it can help with implantation, some of us use it as part of our swaying, I persoanlly take it 3 days a week. It's a low dose so 81mg aspirin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)