Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girl symptoms

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 209 Total Views
Hi ladies . I'm almost seven weeks pregnant with babies number three. I have two little men and my dh has three teenage boys. dh had a vasectomy reversal in sep. So far this bean is so so different than my boys. I had horrible morning sickness with my boys. All day and all the way through the third trimester. I could gain weight and had to take zofran. I did have great hair and my skin was never clearer. This time I have horrible greasy hair and my skin is a nightmare! I have never been this tired . My boys are barely 15 monthes apart and I wasn't even this tired with ds2. All I want to eat is dairy and some meat. My boys all I wanted was carbs and veggies. No meat no sugar no dairy. What's been your experience

BF-ING, CLOTH DIAPERING, DELAY-VAXING, ERF- MAX, NON-CIRCING, CO-SLEEPING, NAVY, SINGLE MAMA TO TWO LITTLE MONKEY BOYS, GEORDON AND JOEY

toddler boy   baby boy

GEORDON 8-6-09    JOEY 10-29-10

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Stephanie3804
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I have 2 boys and then my baby girl. I always felt great when pregnant with my boys. With my daughter I had nausea and food aversions. My skin looked better with my daughter. With my boys I had this "mask of pregnancy" on my neck that made it look dirty all the time no matter how much I scrubbed it. With my daughter I craved strawberries and starches like potatoes and pizza. With my oldest son I wanted Mexican food and my youngest son I wanted bacon. I gained about the same amount of weight with each baby, but my hips got wider with my daughter. I hope you end up with your princess.

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant with a girl and I have felt completely different this time. I was opposite of you though. No morning sickness whatsoever with either of my boys but have had it this time. Not getting sick but feel queasy every night. I also have lots of food aversions and cravings.
ardiaxe
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 1:45 AM

I had no morning sickness with my girl.  I also craved sweets rather than salty/spicy with my boy.  

connorsmama06
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I have two boys one girl. All 3 I was sick. My dd I loved food and was awas wanting to sleep. I was also like you with bad skin and my hair was always bad. Good luck and lots of girl dust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)