Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rephresh or sylk?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 2:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 403 Total Views
Hi ladies, I'm trying to sway for a girl starting in April. I'm doing tons of research and am confused as to which lube to buy (I need lube tmi). Which is better- rephresh or sylk?
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jewelle11
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Hi Abifasc,

I'm using Rephresh this cycle. I'm in my 3rd month of TTC a girl- so I am hoping it works out this time. I have been on the diet for a year now and I am ready to be pregnant already..LOL

I'm taking Vit C, Vitex till O, Baby Aspirin (which I need anyways during pregnancy), Magnesium an, B6-100 mg and High Folic Acid! I have sylk but only try it if I am too dry. This month I plan to try the Benadryll but we will see...What about you?

abifasc
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Aw I hope you get your BFP soon! I posted my whole sway plan in it's own thread "Abi's ttc a girl journey" earlier today if you want to take a look at it!
What does baby aspirin do?
My sweet Owen was conceived on our 3rd month ttc. I hope this is your month!

I went ahead and bought sylk, but I got ph strips too so I want to teat that and see how it does. We start ttc in April.

Quoting jewelle11:

Hi Abifasc,

I'm using Rephresh this cycle. I'm in my 3rd month of TTC a girl- so I am hoping it works out this time. I have been on the diet for a year now and I am ready to be pregnant already..LOL

I'm taking Vit C, Vitex till O, Baby Aspirin (which I need anyways during pregnancy), Magnesium an, B6-100 mg and High Folic Acid! I have sylk but only try it if I am too dry. This month I plan to try the Benadryll but we will see...What about you?

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:47 PM

I got my newest baby boy using rephresh.

abifasc
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Ok good to know! I'm using sylk. Congrats on your son.

Quoting ajzuell:

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Thanks. I did use sylk but stopped by the month I was conceived my baby. My dh didn't like the feel of it but next time oh well I'm using it lol.

Good luck!

Quoting abifasc: Ok good to know! I'm using sylk. Congrats on your son.

Quoting ajzuell:

abifasc
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Thank you! Are you a part of the gender dreaming website? Their methods are different than IG and seem to have much more successful sways. I'm using their methods for my sway!

Quoting ajzuell:

Thanks. I did use sylk but stopped by the month I was conceived my baby. My dh didn't like the feel of it but next time oh well I'm using it lol.

Good luck!

Quoting ajzuell:

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Yes I am. I actually brought a sway plan early part of last year. I didn't get to really use it because I found out I was pregnant soon after. I did do a few things rephresh was one of them.

Quoting abifasc: Thank you! Are you a part of the gender dreaming website? Their methods are different than IG and seem to have much more successful sways. I'm using their methods for my sway!

Quoting ajzuell:

Good luck!

Quoting ajzuell:

abifasc
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Ok just wondering! I thought about buying the plan but I think I'm just going to do it myself. I did become a member though!

Quoting ajzuell:

Yes I am. I actually brought a sway plan early part of last year. I didn't get to really use it because I found out I was pregnant soon after. I did do a few things rephresh was one of them.

Quoting abifasc: Thank you! Are you a part of the gender dreaming website? Their methods are different than IG and seem to have much more successful sways. I'm using their methods for my sway!

Quoting ajzuell:

Good luck!

Quoting ajzuell:

jewelle11
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Hi Abifasc!

I just wanted you to know I ended up conceiving that cycle =) we found out at 8 dpo! I used rephresh every 3 days and sylk when dry ... It worked! I concieved my last pregnancy on sylk and had a twins lost one and had my baby boy! I hope I have my pink bean in there but more than anything just want a healthy bubba!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN