Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abi's ttc a girl journey

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 369 Total Views
I'm just going to update this same thread for myself and anyone else who comes along and wants to sway like me. Dh and I have two boys who are literally amazing and I would not be sad about another boy. I can't help but desire a mother daughter relationship though and see no problems with tipping the odds in favor of a girl.

Sway: (edited after doing more research on gender dreaming.com and ingender.com)
-using chinese gender calender to decide when to conceive. For me, this is April, June, and July.
- girl diet of upped dairy, yogurt, low caffeine, low salt, lots of diet coke and crystal light and chocolate. "Low everything" diet...reduce calories overall
- working out and doing lots of cardio, taking my boys for neighborhood walks.
- I bought briefs for dh to start wearing. Dh will also take licorice root sups.
- supplements: baby aspirin, folic acid, Metamucil
- we'll do ONE attempt when opk is + and abstain before and afterwards. We'll be using sylk for lube.
- . I'll be testing cp and cm myself and using opks to verify.
- testing ph with oh strips

My cycles are currently 33-35 days :( so that means waiting a long time for o and then a long 2ww. I'm super excited. Dh and I have baby fever soooo bad.

For anyone wondering, I didn't try for the male gender when ttc my boys, just tried to get pregnant. I do know that they were both conceived on o day or right before (I looked for lots of egg white cm) and with rear entry penetration (we're all adults here, right?). I ate a lot of the "boy diet". Chinese gender calendar was accurate in predicting they'd be boys. I didn't work out at all when ttc.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
abifasc
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Updated sway plan after doing more research.
abifasc
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Updated again...I won't be testing ph for my sway :)
jewelle11
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Good luck Abi!!! I hope you get your girl =) I have 3 boys and this is our 7th pregancy! 1st time getting pregnant on rephresh .... I pray she is in there ....
abifasc
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Thank you! I hope so too. Are you on gender dreaming? I think I recognize your sn. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting jewelle11: Good luck Abi!!! I hope you get your girl =) I have 3 boys and this is our 7th pregancy! 1st time getting pregnant on rephresh .... I pray she is in there ....
jewelle11
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Yes ma'am! I'm on gender dreaming :) Thanks so much!

abifasc
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome! I've been spending a lot of time there. Love it!

Quoting jewelle11:

Yes ma'am! I'm on gender dreaming :) Thanks so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)