Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newbie here

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:30 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 106 Total Views

Hi Ladies, I feel a little silly being on this board, but I would love a girl, especially since my mom and I have such a great relationship. I did just have a miscarriage and definitely feel like ANY baby would be a blessing but since I am trying again I figure why not..

I already drink tons of crystal light which I read was good, but what about IUI's I have to stop BDing 3 days before but then hubby does his business?

I also have severe acid reflux- does that effect my acidity.

I eat pretty healthy, but will definitely stay away from Bananas, Tomatoes, and Potatoes.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Thanks Ladies

by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
abifasc
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Hi! I'm new too and I'm hoping this group will be more active. I'm going to start ttc-ing a girl in April. For mine, I've decided timing of bding doesn't pay as big a part as diet and ph so I don't think we'll do that, but I'm upping my dairy a ton and cutting out all he bad things. Hope we both get our girls!
froyogal
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Thanks for writing. I am pretty healthy to begin with and don't really eat alot of meat. I did read your posts about PH but that sounds stressful and expensive to buy all the stuff so I am skipping that part. I have enought to worry about with my infertility and timing of shots. I know I can get pregnant my issue is staying pregnant so whatever God gives me will be great, but I would love to buy little dresses :)

Quoting abifasc: Hi! I'm new too and I'm hoping this group will be more active. I'm going to start ttc-ing a girl in April. For mine, I've decided timing of bding doesn't pay as big a part as diet and ph so I don't think we'll do that, but I'm upping my dairy a ton and cutting out all he bad things. Hope we both get our girls!

abifasc
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:38 PM
I don't want to spend much either! The ph strips were $4 on amazon and the sylk was $17 which is expensive but we needed lube anyways ;) good luck to you either way - boys are so much fun also!

Quoting froyogal:

Thanks for writing. I am pretty healthy to begin with and don't really eat alot of meat. I did read your posts about PH but that sounds stressful and expensive to buy all the stuff so I am skipping that part. I have enought to worry about with my infertility and timing of shots. I know I can get pregnant my issue is staying pregnant so whatever God gives me will be great, but I would love to buy little dresses :)

Quoting abifasc: Hi! I'm new too and I'm hoping this group will be more active. I'm going to start ttc-ing a girl in April. For mine, I've decided timing of bding doesn't pay as big a part as diet and ph so I don't think we'll do that, but I'm upping my dairy a ton and cutting out all he bad things. Hope we both get our girls!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)