Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did a little shopping..

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I can't control myself!
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Replies (21-22):
Kaybean
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Not teally. I told them I would like it because I had 3 consecutive mc before this (well 1 mc and two chemicals) and that it would give me reassurance that everything is okay but they were more than happy to do it. I know a lot of people who are having it done just by asking.

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Did you need a reason to have the test done at all?

Quoting Kaybean: I got the MaterniT21 blood test (just like Verifi) at 10.1 weeks and found out at exactly 11 weeks that it's a girl :)

If they won't do the blood test, then get an NT scan at 12 weeks and get a nub shot.

Quoting Barbiedoll137: I'm 9 weeks 2 days. I'm thinking about talking to my dr about getting that Verifi test. I just can't wait... I want to know. :)

Quoting Kaybean: Of course you have a chance! How far along are you?

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Good to know, thanks! When I had my first ultrasound she told me I ovulated from my left side, but I never asked which side it implanted on. Fingers crossed I still have a chance! :)

Quoting Kaybean: Not necessarily. The transvaginal part, yes, but you have to know exactly which direction the sonographer took the pic at. Many times, when you look at an ultrasound pic, it's actually flipped. So looking at the pic in your hand and thinking it's on the right, it might actually be in the left. I made sure to actually ask which side implantation was because you can't know just by looking at the pics :)

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Yes, it was a transvaginal ultrasound. So that would be correct right?

Quoting Kaybean: Are you basing the Ramzi Theory with your ultrasound pic by just looking straight at it?

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Thank you! I just have a feeling. I even started buying boy clothes... lol. We didn't sway at all as we were taking a break, but we did dtd 4 days prior to o. Oh and my ultrasound pic is saying boy with the Ramzi theory...

Quoting Kaybean: Congrats on your pregnancy. What makes you think it's a boy?

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Lucky you! I would love to shop for a baby girl! I'm thinking we are pregnant with boy #5... we shall see. Enjoy shopping for your precious girl!
Barbiedoll137
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome. I'm going to ask to have it done at my next appointment in a couple weeks! Thank you!

Quoting Kaybean: Not teally. I told them I would like it because I had 3 consecutive mc before this (well 1 mc and two chemicals) and that it would give me reassurance that everything is okay but they were more than happy to do it. I know a lot of people who are having it done just by asking.

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Did you need a reason to have the test done at all?

Quoting Kaybean: I got the MaterniT21 blood test (just like Verifi) at 10.1 weeks and found out at exactly 11 weeks that it's a girl :)

If they won't do the blood test, then get an NT scan at 12 weeks and get a nub shot.

Quoting Barbiedoll137: I'm 9 weeks 2 days. I'm thinking about talking to my dr about getting that Verifi test. I just can't wait... I want to know. :)

Quoting Kaybean: Of course you have a chance! How far along are you?

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Good to know, thanks! When I had my first ultrasound she told me I ovulated from my left side, but I never asked which side it implanted on. Fingers crossed I still have a chance! :)

Quoting Kaybean: Not necessarily. The transvaginal part, yes, but you have to know exactly which direction the sonographer took the pic at. Many times, when you look at an ultrasound pic, it's actually flipped. So looking at the pic in your hand and thinking it's on the right, it might actually be in the left. I made sure to actually ask which side implantation was because you can't know just by looking at the pics :)

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Yes, it was a transvaginal ultrasound. So that would be correct right?

Quoting Kaybean: Are you basing the Ramzi Theory with your ultrasound pic by just looking straight at it?

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Thank you! I just have a feeling. I even started buying boy clothes... lol. We didn't sway at all as we were taking a break, but we did dtd 4 days prior to o. Oh and my ultrasound pic is saying boy with the Ramzi theory...

Quoting Kaybean: Congrats on your pregnancy. What makes you think it's a boy?

Quoting Barbiedoll137: Lucky you! I would love to shop for a baby girl! I'm thinking we are pregnant with boy #5... we shall see. Enjoy shopping for your precious girl!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)