Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update ! family of all boys on both sides

Posted by on May. 13, 2014 at 10:24 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 368 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hi(: I was raised with 8 brothers and 1 sister. I have a boy already so my parents have 1 grandson 0 grand daughters and I'm pregnant with baby #2. My mother in law has 3 grandsons already 0 granddaughters. This baby will be the first girl on both sides but I feel like "we don't make girls " lol cause of all the boys in my family. Is that possible? I find out sex on Thursday but I only used Chinese gender calendar cause I checked it after I found I was pregnant with my son and it said boy and was right. I'm really praying for a girl but my hopes aren't very high cause my Ob said "girls don't have nubs" at 15 weeks but when I looked online girls had nubs too! I've included ultrasounds from 13-15 w. Any guesses ?

-UPDATE!! -
it's a boy!
Welcoming Jericho Jax to our family of boys lol
by on May. 13, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheyanne1234
by on May. 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Here it says girls do have nubs. I'll be 19w tomorrow last time I saw a dr was 15 w. Based in ultrasounds should I get ready for grandson number 2 on my side and 4 on my husbands side? Or can I be having our families miracle girl?
abifasc
by on May. 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM
These pictures are really not great for nub pics. Do you have any more that show the whole baby including the spine? Middle pic looks boyish by the angle but since the whole baby didn't get captured it's hard to tell.
cheyanne1234
by on May. 13, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These are the only ones I have :/ I wasn't sure if gender could be determined by any of them just hoping Chinese gender calendar works

Quoting abifasc: These pictures are really not great for nub pics. Do you have any more that show the whole baby including the spine? Middle pic looks boyish by the angle but since the whole baby didn't get captured it's hard to tell.
abifasc
by on May. 13, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Hm, I don't see anything here either. But, chinese gender calendar doesn't work...it's 50/50. Hope you get your girl!

Quoting cheyanne1234:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These are the only ones I have :/ I wasn't sure if gender could be determined by any of them just hoping Chinese gender calendar works

Quoting abifasc: These pictures are really not great for nub pics. Do you have any more that show the whole baby including the spine? Middle pic looks boyish by the angle but since the whole baby didn't get captured it's hard to tell.
Kaybean
by Group Owner on May. 15, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Girls absolutely do have nubs but your pics are not clear. Update us when you find out!
cheyanne1234
by on May. 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Update at 3 pm after my appointment (: *fingers crossed!!*
cheyanne1234
by on May. 15, 2014 at 10:23 PM
It's a boy lol I'm not surprised but I can admit I'm sad lol I want a little princess so bad :( but hopefully one day I'll get a little girl to add to our family of only boys lol

Quoting Kaybean: Girls absolutely do have nubs but your pics are not clear. Update us when you find out!
abifasc
by on May. 15, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Congrats on your new son!
carlycarson
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Congrats:) my parents have 10 grandsons 5 of which are from me:) im the only one left that can have any. Hope I can give them the joy of their first granddaughter!
cheyanne1234
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow congrats on your 5 ! And thank you ! I hope I can give them a granddaughter one day too lol maybe next time lol

Quoting carlycarson: Congrats:) my parents have 10 grandsons 5 of which are from me:) im the only one left that can have any. Hope I can give them the joy of their first granddaughter!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)