Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update ! family of all boys on both sides

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hi(: I was raised with 8 brothers and 1 sister. I have a boy already so my parents have 1 grandson 0 grand daughters and I'm pregnant with baby #2. My mother in law has 3 grandsons already 0 granddaughters. This baby will be the first girl on both sides but I feel like "we don't make girls " lol cause of all the boys in my family. Is that possible? I find out sex on Thursday but I only used Chinese gender calendar cause I checked it after I found I was pregnant with my son and it said boy and was right. I'm really praying for a girl but my hopes aren't very high cause my Ob said "girls don't have nubs" at 15 weeks but when I looked online girls had nubs too! I've included ultrasounds from 13-15 w. Any guesses ?

-UPDATE!! -
it's a boy!
Welcoming Jericho Jax to our family of boys lol
by on May. 13, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Replies (11-11):
carlycarson
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:02 AM
They are a handful!!! I just hope I will get pregnant one of these times! I feel like it's never going to happen.

Quoting cheyanne1234: Wow congrats on your 5 ! And thank you ! I hope I can give them a granddaughter one day too lol maybe next time lol

Quoting carlycarson: Congrats:) my parents have 10 grandsons 5 of which are from me:) im the only one left that can have any. Hope I can give them the joy of their first granddaughter!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)