Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kaybean...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

Mobile Photo

It's my last shot. Wish me luck!
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abifasc
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Hope it's your girl! I just got my BFP last week. Hoping mine's on the way too.
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Congratulations and I hope you get your girl! Did you sway? I'm giving it one more try in a few years. Hopefully #8 will finally be my girl.

TrouserMouse
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:20 PM
I swayed with 3 and 4. I gave up on #5. This is #6. This is the first time that I wasn't watching cycles and calculating fertile periods though. It was actually a little bit of a surprise. I mean, I wasn't on bc... But I just didn't expect it or realize. Maybe this time will be the one.

#8? Wow. I almost said "I can't imagine", but I can. :)

Quoting ajzuell:

Congratulations and I hope you get your girl! Did you sway? I'm giving it one more try in a few years. Hopefully #8 will finally be my girl.

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:56 AM
You told me you made this post the other night and I didn't see it until now. Yay, I'm so excited for you! I really have girly feelings for you this time around!
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:22 PM

good luck ! rayna was my last go and i was shore she be a boy but she was my pefect pricess and she still is 

TrouserMouser
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:56 AM

The MaterniT21 test should be coming back any time now. I had the blood drawn last Tuesday.

I really feel like it is a boy, but I may just be thinking that to prepare...lol.

Quoting Kaybean: You told me you made this post the other night and I didn't see it until now. Yay, I'm so excited for you! I really have girly feelings for you this time around!

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:45 AM
I was just thinking about this yesterday and thinking how you should know any day now! I think you're going to tell yourself it's a boy no matter what, lol.

Quoting TrouserMouser:

The MaterniT21 test should be coming back any time now. I had the blood drawn last Tuesday.

I really feel like it is a boy, but I may just be thinking that to prepare...lol.

Quoting Kaybean: You told me you made this post the other night and I didn't see it until now. Yay, I'm so excited for you! I really have girly feelings for you this time around!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)