Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:50 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Good evening!

I haven't been on cafemom for a long while. I am a mom of two gorgeous boys but am yearning for a baby girl. I have ordered magnesium supplements, cranberry and calcium supplement. Also ph level strips and ovulation strips. I am really hoping this time around we can succeed with having a little girl. I also read if my husband takes the cranberry supplements it will also help, has anyone else heard this?

I appreciate any helpful tips and tricks as I plunge into this next chapter.

Thank you to everyone and congrats on all your healthy babies, boy or girl!

Vicky
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Well aren't your boys just adorable!

I would definitely buy ovulation strips and I would go with a digital pH meter. The strips are okay but not the most accurate.

Definitely take cranberry and your DH can certainly take them as well. Be careful with magnesium and calcium because for some women, it can actually raise pH and sway boy. It's good to test your pH before starting any supplements and see how your body reacts after introducing them. I skipped calcium and magnesium and only took cranberry.
MommytoBabyCole
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Thank you so much for your tips! I appreciate it! We also looked at the Chinese calendar and it looks like December shows a girl for us as well. I may wait until then just to try and help sway things as much as possible. I don't tend to believe that, but so far it's rained true for both my boys and friends children too... Guess there is some truth behind it! So anxious! :-)
abifasc
by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Please don't change or sway for the calendar...it doesn't work. If it did, there wouldn't be so many gender problems today in china because people would have figured it out by now. It's for fun but that's it!

Quoting MommytoBabyCole: Thank you so much for your tips! I appreciate it! We also looked at the Chinese calendar and it looks like December shows a girl for us as well. I may wait until then just to try and help sway things as much as possible. I don't tend to believe that, but so far it's rained true for both my boys and friends children too... Guess there is some truth behind it! So anxious! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)