Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant again after my March m/c

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:59 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 363 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Didn't try to get pregnant. I ovulated way later then I expected. But pregnant again. Saw heart beat today. 140 heart rate. That's a relief to me. But still not out of the woods. The tech says baby is in center of uterus. But looks to be right side In the sac. What do you ladies think?
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryo630
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Oh. This is a transvaginal ultrasound.
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:32 PM

i got pregant and misscarried at 6 weeks and when my af never came i re tested i fell pregant again within that short time , it was a prefect pregancy even low i worried a lot lol and this is my now 10 month old daughter :) and she perfect 

connorsmama06
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:18 PM

My dd was in the 140's too! Lots of girl dust and congrats

maryo630
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Very cute baby girl! Miracles happen.

Quoting feralkitten:

i got pregant and misscarried at 6 weeks and when my af never came i re tested i fell pregant again within that short time , it was a prefect pregancy even low i worried a lot lol and this is my now 10 month old daughter :) and she perfect 

maryo630
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:10 PM
I'm thinking it's a boy. Just have a strong feeling. I just want him to be healthy. I have suffered 3 miscarriages. At this point I'm just desperate for a baby. He will boy #4 if all goes well. Praying.

Quoting connorsmama06:

maryo630
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM
But thank you! !
connorsmama06
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Compleatly agree. Praying for a healthy baby

Quoting maryo630: I'm thinking it's a boy. Just have a strong feeling. I just want him to be healthy. I have suffered 3 miscarriages. At this point I'm just desperate for a baby. He will boy #4 if all goes well. Praying.
Quoting connorsmama06:

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM

i was shore rayna was a boy had her name picked and everything , sat at the scan and when they asked if i wanted to know they sex i said yip then said to my sister welcome your new nephiew:) , and then the scan women said " well looks like your having a little girl " i swear i was in shock after 2 boys and everything i was shore i was having another boy i was 100% shore my sister made the scan women wait a sec till she looked and right enouth rayna was def a gril we must have looked in shock for 3 min , but i never really belived it till she was born and even then i did have a quick check for myself she was def a girl lol 

Quoting maryo630: I'm thinking it's a boy. Just have a strong feeling. I just want him to be healthy. I have suffered 3 miscarriages. At this point I'm just desperate for a baby. He will boy #4 if all goes well. Praying.
Quoting connorsmama06:

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:16 PM

but eather was im shore your baby will be cute as hell and a joy kiss 

maryo630
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:02 PM
That's awesome that you were convinced it was a boy. This one feels like my other three boys. My hairs growing fast,pimples on my face, so tired, sick all day,no sex drive,and I hate my boyfriend. Lol. I have lots of rage. When I was pregnant and miscarried with my girl, I wanted my man all the time, high sex drive,no pimples,hair grew normal and sickness was Mild and I craved hot food and sour foods.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)