Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant again after my March m/c

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Didn't try to get pregnant. I ovulated way later then I expected. But pregnant again. Saw heart beat today. 140 heart rate. That's a relief to me. But still not out of the woods. The tech says baby is in center of uterus. But looks to be right side In the sac. What do you ladies think?
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Replies (11-16):
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:53 PM
I dono what sex my baby was I miscarried I often wonder but not like I will ever know , I think I just could not face thinking it was a girl and it not being , the 1st 12 weeks were the same as my boy pregnancy after that I guess I was less sick I get very very very ill when pregnant im sick a lot and often need drips , but I may have been less sick as I started the meds earler lol I really would not have known she was a girl if not for my 20 weeks scan being so clear she was lol. oh and as I was less sick I loss less weight lol , but she kicked as much as boy I never wanted sex the same as the boys , every thing made me gag like the boys I was crabbit as hell like the boys and have the worst heart burn early on , and I had a tinny bump that never showed to late on and was like a foot ball same as my boys I stay really tinny when pregnant bump wise. loads of people told me I was having a boy lol and I don't want to get your hopes up but I was told the chances of having a girl are way higher right after a miscarriage I never new this until later on when someone was joking about tines as that also a high risk !
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Big congrats! I think that's your girl!!!

KJ_on
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Lol our symptoms boy vs girl are exact opposite!

Quoting maryo630: That's awesome that you were convinced it was a boy. This one feels like my other three boys. My hairs growing fast,pimples on my face, so tired, sick all day,no sex drive,and I hate my boyfriend. Lol. I have lots of rage. When I was pregnant and miscarried with my girl, I wanted my man all the time, high sex drive,no pimples,hair grew normal and sickness was Mild and I craved hot food and sour foods.
feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:58 PM

update we need and update !

maryo630
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Baby is doing good. Heart beat at 9weeks 3days was 164. Then at 10weeks it was 180. Today, I am 10 weeks 5 days. I'm still so exhausted all day and all day nauseous. I have a strong feeling it's a boy. If I talk about the Baby, I automatically want to call him a him. Lol. I'm just relieved it's still sticking. I'm on baby aspirin and progesterone. My last ultrasound they did say I have a small subchorionic hemorrhage. I'm hoping it clears up.

Quoting feralkitten:

update we need and update !

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 2:39 PM
im shore it will just keep us up to date im dune with babys so need my baby fix from you lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN