Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So this group is picking up so I thought an intro post would be appropriate so we all know each other a little and get to know each mom's background. I will be the first to start.

My name is Kayleen. I'm a 24 year old sahm. I have 2 boys ages 5 and 10 months. I got pregnant when I was 18 and a senior in high school. I also have a 10 month old with my fiance who was again another boy! Neither pregnancy was planned so I wasn't using any conception methods to try for either gender. Next time around we will be TRYING and I will use every trick I learn to get a girl because we both agree that the 3rd will be our last (I think anyway..unless its a 3rd boy..lol). I was actually on birth control both times I got pregnant. The first time I was on the pill and I admit I did forget to take it several times. The second time I was on the patch and used it on time every week so I don't know what happened there? My sister had a boy, I had 2 boys and my mom had 2 more boys with her new hubby so that is 5 boys all 6 and under! Several of my friends have had babies as well and almost all of them had boys. I want to break the pattern with a girl sooo badly! I want a girl more than I can even explain. People say "well a healthy baby is all that matters" and although health is #1 of course, gender absolutely DOES matter to us a great deal. Anyway I'm blabbing so share your story!

To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may just be the world

by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 9:20 PM
Replies (231-231):
jewelle11
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

My name is Jenn. I'm a 34 year old  wahm. I have 3 boys ages 15, 8 and 16 months.! I love my boys to pieces but would love to have my little girl. I had many dreams of having her so hopefully they come true. I'm just here to learn techniques and what to try for a final baby - praying it's our little Jewelle :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)