Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help with which one is right.

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

Okay I did the ovulation calendar and it said to put the first day of your period in the system. Well that would have been Dec. 12th. Well it said that my ending to ovulation was the 29th. Then I typed in the last day of my period. Which was the 18th . It said I would ovulate sometime between 29th-1st. Well The  the site says to go by the first day of your period. But I ovulated on the 29-1. It started out a little mucus then on the first it was a lot of mucus and bloating and pelvic discomfort. Now the 2nd . I have no mucus discharge and no pain. Which do I go by ??? Thanks.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kaybean
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I would say try again. You're supposed to enter in the 1st day of your last period and your cycle length. Some of them also ask for your luteal phase cycle and some don't. I wouldn't think the dates would be changing if you're entering in the right information. It should always go by the 1st day of your last period though, not the last day of your last period.

Ann7227
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Thanks

Quoting Kaybean:

I would say try again. You're supposed to enter in the 1st day of your last period and your cycle length. Some of them also ask for your luteal phase cycle and some don't. I wouldn't think the dates would be changing if you're entering in the right information. It should always go by the 1st day of your last period though, not the last day of your last period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)