Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any early pregnancy symptoms before time to take test?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 310 Total Views

So I noticed there are alot of us that have AF due soon and was just wondering if anyone is experiencing any early pregnancy symptoms? If so list them and when you started noticing them.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommyMommy25
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:40 PM

I myself have been very tired.. taking naps most of day...my breast are very heavy... not very moody(just a little) my other 2 kids(boys) are being very clinging and want kisses all day long...bathroom trips have become a trip more(I always had to pee anyway.. I have a CRAZY BLADDER) The youngest is actually hanging from my breasts (right now) LOL..I'm having a few cramps... more light not sharp cramps. My last AF visit was March, 15Th and I due for a "hopefully missed AF on the 17Th April My cycle is usually 30 sometimes 33/35(longest0

So I have decided to test on the 13th Send me some baby dust ladies(GIRL DUST)

amandamd
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 3:12 AM

Well I have had some light cramping, it kind of feels like when you have to go pee for a long time when you hold it and you get cramps. I also have been getting up in the middle of the night to go pee, which I have done in the past so who knows if that's a symptom. Foods have been tasting a little weird and smells having been smelling even worse lately...but it could be in my head a little so we will see. I'm going to test next Monday!

baby dustpink baby dust for all of us!

berberry06
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 7:30 AM

This might be TMI but ive noticed in the last 2 days I have had ALOT of clear discharge  ...I am approx. like 6-8 dpo!!

Wifey to Mike , Mommy to Landon 4/8/07 , TTC a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!baby gift

MommyMommy25
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Quoting berberry06:

This might be TMI but ive noticed in the last 2 days I have had ALOT of clear discharge  ...I am approx. like 6-8 dpo!!

Me too!!!! At first it was still creamy then it was clear discharge.. Not such waht that mean, but we will see

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)