Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOLY MOLY....BFP!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

I am freaking out right now. I got a BFP this morning 3 actually. They are all the dollar store tests. I have NO idea when I conceived. We were going to start trying in Dec but SURPRISE!!!!! We were using condoms and it was NOT allowed near me without one. I am excited but scared at the same time. This will be our 4th. They are 5, 2 and 9 months. I just cant help but to be scared and nervous. I know God feels we are ready but I dont. Its just a lot sooner the I thought. I just feel overwhelmed. I really pray this is our girl!!!!! Have any of you ladies felt like this? I feel bad for feeling like this but I do. We wanted our youngest and this one to be like 2 or more yrs apart.

We werent Trying and didnt get to try any of the methods...Pray we get our Girl!!!!  This will be our last.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyMommy25
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM

congratulationsI pray God give you your BABY GIRL and a GOOD Pregnancy... Happy Nine- Months...If it was up to us we would never be ready. Having a baby is a joy and HONOR as must women have a hard time TTC.

I will be testing and hoping for a BFP next week... Keep your finger close for me. Good Luck New Mommybaby dustLOTS OF PINK DUST

Did you have any pre- pregnancy symptoms at all?

reese1206
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Just had to pee a lot the last 3 days.  Nothing other then that.  Just late.

amandamd
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Congrats! That's so exciting but I understand you feeling scared, I am scared myself and I don't even know if I am pregnant yet.

Baby girl dust to you!baby dust

Cass052005
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Congrats and pink dust! :)

RanaAurora
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Wow, congrats!

Luna Lovegoodhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RanaAurora/spellingisGOOD.gif
Group Owner: Nestlé-Free Zone Check it out to learn about or join the boycott.
I Can Has Cheezburger? Love LOLZ Cats? Join the group!
CIO Alternatives:  How to get your baby to sleep without leaving them to cry.

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Well congrats! Yeah your 9 month old and your new baby will be close in age but its fun that way sometimes..or so I hear lol. I remember you posting awhile ago saying you think you might have had an oopsies and sure enough you're preggo! Well I hope its your little girl you want and if its meant to be, it will be a girl :) You could try one of those early gender kits if you wanna find out early on lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)