Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you having/did you have AFTER using girl methods from this group?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What are you having or did you have AFTER using girl methods from this group?

Options:

Girl

Boy

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 70

View Results

by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Replies (31-34):
Jen4boys06
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:22 PM

We swayed for baby #5. We found out the gender with the 4 boys but were surprised this time since it was our last regardless. On oct 22nd, we were blessed with a baby girl!  Brooke Grace. 

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Yay congratulations! I am so happy for you! I just had my 7th boy 2 weeks ago. I think in 4-5 years I am gonna give swaying another try.

Quoting Jen4boys06:

We swayed for baby #5. We found out the gender with the 4 boys but were surprised this time since it was our last regardless. On oct 22nd, we were blessed with a baby girl!  Brooke Grace. 

Jen4boys06
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Congratulations!  I honestly think prayer had everything to do with it. That's why Brooke's middle name is Grace. :). Hope you're adjusting well! Dh goes back to work tomorrow. It's been so nice having him home for 2 weeks. 

Quoting ajzuell:

Yay congratulations! I am so happy for you! I just had my 7th boy 2 weeks ago. I think in 4-5 years I am gonna give swaying another try.

Quoting Jen4boys06:

jewelle11
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:49 AM
I'm not sure what we are having yet but I'll be sure to come back and post =)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)