Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He said....YES!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

SO finaly agreed to start ttc... ds is almost 10 months and I've always wanted them close together plus I'm a sahm and want to be till both children start school. I want a girl lol, already got my little boy. He even picked out a girl name with me last night :-). Arianna Marie... Now I just have to figure out how to deal with 2 under 2 lol. Just wanted to share my joy ;-).

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommyMommy25
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:06 PM

That Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my Second DS was born my oldest son was turning 2 in 3 months. So it was hard for awhile. But, Once I got used to there schedule and change some things around (like nap time bath time, ply time)it was GREAT FOR ME!!! Now there 4 & 2 and can play together, and it's special.

GL

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Yay!!! I bet you're so excited! We'll be here for you every step of the way. Any questions..we'll be here. Any disappointments..we'll be here. My only advice is to make sure you know when you O! Its so important! Good luck and congrats! Sending PINK thoughts to you :)

Mommy8271120
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Mine are 14 1/2 months apart and I wouldn't change it for the world! If you need any advice feel free to ask!

kaydensmommy181
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Thanks ladies :-).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)