Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

possibly pregnant *** UPDATE IN RED******

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:54 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 498 Total Views

i had a miscarrage this time alst year and it scares me to think i could be pregnant this time.

i ahvent had a cycle since jan 2009.i wnet in for my yearly pap and told my doc.at that point we did a urine adn blood work and both came abck negative at the time adn taht was abck in the end of jan/feb 2009.i still havent had a cycle but i have noticed from time to time i have lots of cm down there and its the egg white kid that they say is good to have a bay making time..lol

anyways when i had the egg white cm last time hubby and i baby danced and ddint think about anythng possibly happening.i have read that u can get prego and not have a cycle allu have to do is ovualte in all.

about 4 mths ago whatever i ate i couldnt keep down without getting sick.i was craving pickles then and now i am not craving anything.

here it is aug 10 09 and my breast are so sore it hurts to take off my bra at night and on top of that it really hurts me to love my hubby and have him touch me since they ae so sore.the weird thing is that they feel heavier than normal and i can also squeeze liquid out.the liquid is a yellow to a whiteish color.smells sweet and kinda tatse sweet..no idea why i tated it but i did....along with having breast tenderness i have also been gettign a belly that makes me look like i am 4mths-5mths prego and i am feeeling flutters like u would when the bay moves.i feel it from time to time during the day but at night its more active fluttering and i know tis not gas since i have had 2 kids before and know what prego flutters feel like.

i am just wondering with having a miscarrage last year in aug could my mind be playing tricks on me to the point where i think i am pregoa dn i am really not or from what i described amkes it sound like i am prego??

hubby and i are going to buya  test this weekend once he ges paid and see and call teh doc to make an appt either way we will know.

well after it killing me to wait and find out i cancled my appt with the plaend parenthood and hubby bought me a test sicne he couldnt wait either.....

sadly i hate to say it BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsmommy2007
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Congrats :-)

toddler boycombing

jntcastro
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Congratulations!

ttcTTC#3, Mom to two boys

tabi_cat1023
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Why are you sad to say you are expecting??? Congrats!! 

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Quoting jntcastro:

Congratulations!

dragonfly_gal
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:36 PM

i was trying to make it sound like a joke which im not good at....

i am sad since i had a miscarrage this time last year and makes me think something could be wrong with the baby right nwo sicne i ahvent seena  doc yet but i am going to here inm a week see my obgyn so keep fingeers crossed for me please.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

sweetz684
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Congrats!! the "sad to say" is a j/k right???

tabi_cat1023
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:28 PM

You will be fine..I lost 3 before I had my 3, I believe they just tried to come too early and changed their minds...lol...you have NO way of knowing for sure how far along you are...could only be a few weeks who knows..you'll be ok..ever watch I didn't know I was pregnant?

Quoting dragonfly_gal:

i am sad since i had a miscarrage this time last year and makes me think something could be wrong with the baby right nwo sicne i ahvent seena  doc yet but i am going to here inm a week see my obgyn so keep fingeers crossed for me please.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

dragonfly_gal
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:32 PM

yes i am obessd with that show.my friedns keep telling me thats gonna be me since by the time the doc would tell me that i am prgo id be rady to deliver..LOL

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

You will be fine..I lost 3 before I had my 3, I believe they just tried to come too early and changed their minds...lol...you have NO way of knowing for sure how far along you are...could only be a few weeks who knows..you'll be ok..ever watch I didn't know I was pregnant?

Quoting dragonfly_gal:

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

momx22
by Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM

yay! congrats!

hopefully i'll be celebrating in about 6wks too

CANDYLC
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Congrats!!!!!dancing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)