Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So after two boys......(UPDATED)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:46 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 668 Total Views

I got my girl and to tell u the truth i was actually really disapointed I wanted another boy! I don't like any girl names and I already had one picked out for a boy(Zander David). Now I got my girl and not a name I like. DH wants to name her Charleigh but it's to boyish for a lil girl! Any names to help! I want something very girlie and not to common like Stephanie and Amanda. Please help. My boys's names are Jackson Grey and Hunter Derik(not my choice on a name)

OKAY that was being read wrong!!!! I have always wanted a girl and I'm glad I got my girl. I was just saying that I'm surprized how much I actually wanted a BOY!!!! Since I have wanted a girl with both my boys!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyMommy25
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Sorry, you heard GIEL!!!! But, this is a TTC Girl Group. There many women in this group that would love to switch places with you. Especially after having 2 Boys!!!!

I would suggest going online and looking at name you and your DH could agree on together. You could also go to your local library and check-out a baby book name.

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

tabi_cat1023
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Sorry you didn't want a girl..I would give alot to get a healthy girl...after 3 boys...anyways how about the name

Zaida or Zandria

AidanCamsMom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Sorry that you didn't get the boy that you wanted....I would give anything to add a healthy baby girl to my family! :) Good luck in finding a name you like and agree on!

Photobucket

berberry06
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:40 PM

How about Ella, Aubrey, Lexie, Bella!! Congrats on getting a girl I would have been over the moon:)

busymomwithboys
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Sorry you didnt get the gender you were hoping for.   but congrats on having a baby girl.  I work at the clinic and there was a mom and baby that came in for post partum check up today....her babys name is Charlisia....very cute i thought...had never heard of it before.

Photobucket

JenLuckey
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Congrats!!

That is so funny about the disappointment. I was recently  thinking that I really want a girl but at the same time was terrified that I might get what I want. LOL

I mean I know this is a ttc a girl group, but come on ladies some of us have weird relationships with our moms and deep down fear that we might have the same with our girls. And don't get me started on the fears of favoritism over our wonderful boys.

My "big" u/s should be sometime next month.

I'm glad your little one is healthy and I'm sure you'll find a name you love soon enough.

mcphersonkj
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:38 AM

I always loved the name charlie or how you spelled it for a girl. I wanted a dd to name that but hubby said no. and i had a sd anyway.

MommyMommy25
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I have a great relationship with my Mother. And even if I didn't I would want a girl to break the cycle.  I think by posting a GD(Gender Disappointment Post) in a TTC Girl Group will probably start GD for Mom that are waiting and praying for a baby girl.Or have HEARD BLUE instead of Pink. GL on your scan I really hope you hear PINK

Quoting JenLuckey:

Congrats!!

That is so funny about the disappointment. I was recently  thinking that I really want a girl but at the same time was terrified that I might get what I want. LOL

I mean I know this is a ttc a girl group, but come on ladies some of us have weird relationships with our moms and deep down fear that we might have the same with our girls. And don't get me started on the fears of favoritism over our wonderful boys.

My "big" u/s should be sometime next month.

I'm glad your little one is healthy and I'm sure you'll find a name you love soon enough.

xbadfishx
by Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I don't mean to be rude when I ask this, but why are you posting in a group about ttc a girl if you want another boy? Were you hoping for a girl and then changed your mind? Or have you been hoping for a boy all along? I have 7 days left to test and see if I'm pregnant... I hope I am and I'm hoping so hard for a girl! At any rate, congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope you have a healthy and happy one! :)

MommyMommy25
by Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Thank You, That what I couldn't understand!!!!

There are a few Mother's Preggo and Hoping and Praying each time they touch their growing belly, that there carrying there baby girl's. And to be giving a a baby girl and wanting a boy, is fine... But there Mother that have 2/3 boys and it will start GD, and I really don't think that fair at all.

Quoting xbadfishx:

I don't mean to be rude when I ask this, but why are you posting in a group about ttc a girl if you want another boy? Were you hoping for a girl and then changed your mind? Or have you been hoping for a boy all along? I have 7 days left to test and see if I'm pregnant... I hope I am and I'm hoping so hard for a girl! At any rate, congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope you have a healthy and happy one! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)