Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so very excited!!!! (and a lil scared)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:40 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 330 Total Views

I was talking with my Doctor about tyring ttc again and he mentioned my hernia and said it needs to b repaired before I conceive so he sent me to a surgeon. I went to my appt with the surgeon on Wednesday the second. He sais ok we will do an ultra sound on the 9th to check on my gallbladder(have had some problems with it) and then do surgery on the 18th. If gallbladder is bad he will remove it while fixing the hernia. I asked him how long I had to wait after the surgery to heal before ttc and his answer........drum roll please......1 month!!!!!...I am so excited I get to try for my lil girl beginning October 18th. This will be our second and last baby so I am hoping for a healthy  lil girl but if no girl I will be happy for a healthy boy. We have names picked out for both but I really want my little LILLY!  So ladies if you would keep me in your thouhghts and prayers through this small surgery I would be so thankful.

I could also use a lil PINK dust!!!

Hoping for a baby girl                                                              

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cass052005
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Good luck with your surgery and ttc!  Pink dust!

mcphersonkj
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Thanks so much!

Mommy8271120
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Just get your gallbladder out! I had to get mine out when I was 19 and I felt SOOOO much better afterwards! good luck with everything and keep us posted!

AidanCamsMom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Good luck with your surgery and TTC afterwards! Lots of PINK dust to you! :)

Photobucket

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Oh man I suggest just having your gallbladder removed lol. I had mine out 9 months ago and the surgery is a piece of cake. I was a little nauseated from the anesthesia for a few days, but it was really an easy surgery. I didn't even take ONE single painkiller lol. If you even think you're having problems with it, you might as well get it out because if the problems aren't very noticeble now, they could get much worse later on. My gallbladder just stopped working for no reason and it caused pain and horrible nausea for weeks before they finally found out it was my gallbladder ugh! Anyway, congrats on getting preparted to TTC again and good luck getting pregnant and I hope you get your girl, but at least a healthy baby #2!!!

mcphersonkj
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Thanks ladies! I am trying to talk the DR. into just taking my gallbladder out but he seems to think it should stay if the test they did and are doing come back and don't show any problems. I had an ultra sound Wednesday the 9th and my surgery is the 18th. I am going to call the Dr's office on Monday to see if he is going to take my gallbladder out or not, he should have the results back from the ultrasound by then.

I am also going to see if he will go ahead and give me a shot of rogam since I am Rh-. That way I will be ready to ttc.

Kina2308
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Congratulations on not having to wait too long!

Lots of PINK PINK baby dust!!!!

BEST of LUCK!!!!

"No change of circumstance can repair a defect of character"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)