Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cat litter box?????

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

My 6-month-old Morgan decided to use the cat's litter box last night!!!!

Does anyone elses doxies do this?  Do you think it was just a one-time thing?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tnlizard
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM

There is someone here that has litter trained their doxies...it might be  fibromom.....(I'm not sure on that one...)  I think its the neatest thing...wish I had of trained Daisy like that, but at least having her trained for going outside on our walks gets me out of the house and moving..!  Good luck with that...but watch out...they like the contents of the litter box also!

fibromom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:47 PM

My dogs are litter trained.  We use the Purina dog litter and they all do very well.  Is this something you want to pursue?  Morgan might have used it out of curiosity or just a one time thing.  Who knows?  Just watch out for eating the cat's poo, lol!

beckie66
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 4:54 AM

Man, that would be awesome if he used the catbox!  But yeah, watch out for the poop-eating.  Oscar eats his own when he poops in the house, and sometimes outside if I don't get him away from it fast enough.  So I am sure cat poop would be tasty for them, too.  EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!  

preview image    

Owner of Older First-Time Mamas

Owner of Mamas of 2004 Babies

jcmommy2004
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 9:56 AM

ewwww lol we have the same problem with molly but since its cold there poopcicles yuck haha

Quoting beckie66:

Man, that would be awesome if he used the catbox!  But yeah, watch out for the poop-eating.  Oscar eats his own when he poops in the house, and sometimes outside if I don't get him away from it fast enough.  So I am sure cat poop would be tasty for them, too.  EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)