Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~OPENING MY DAYCARE AGAIN~

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Mommy Bear Childcare IMMEDIATE DAYCARE OPENINGS As a mother of 2 beautiful daughters, I understand the importance of high quality childcare. I provide all the comforts of home in a loving family style atmosphere. I offer personalized and developmentally appropriate scheduled daily activities that include social interaction, education, the development of large and fine motor skills, arts and crafts and much more. In my home all children are treated equally with the same love and respect that I give my very own children. Openings are very limited due to the fact that my ratios are low so that I can offer all children individual and equal attention. My home is clean and child friendly with a large backyard. >CPR CERTIFIED & FIRST AIDE TRAINED >CHILDCARE CAREER DIPLOMA >Meals & Snacks Provided >Smoke/Pet Free >Insured with References Rates : (Discounts for more than one child will apply) WEEKLY : Basic 40 Hour Work Week $125 DAILY : 4 to 8 Hours $30 Day After school and part time care are charged by the hour Please contact me any time to talk and set up an interview. Conveniently located off I-70 and Brandt in Huber Heights. Call Cindy (937)235-1604 MomBearChildcare@aol.com (937) 580-4239

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)