Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:19 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 311 Total Views
I am Lacy(24), hubby's name is Jon(28). I have a son named Justin (almost 5years) from my first marriage. I have a daughter with my husband now, her name is Briana (2 yrs) We also have a son named Chase that grew wings on April 1, 2006. I am a SAHM! I love it!
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
betsyabel
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:25 PM
Hello to all you laid back mommies!

My  name is Betsy and I'm 34, hubby is Charlie.  The kids are David (17), Andrew (15), Hailey (13) and JC (6).  The first three are mine from a previous marriage and JC is "ours".  We have been married for 7 years and together for 10.  We live on the farm-site that my hubby grew up on (bought it after his parent's died) in rural Minnesota.

Hubby is an Iron Worker and is on the road all week, leaving me to feel like a 1/2 time single mom again at times.  Actually, when he was working on a job only 30 miles from here and was home for a year, it took a lot of adjusting for us since he's always been gone during the week, now it was hard to send him back "out".

My oldest just signed up for the National Guard and I'm having some mixed emotions about that, but I support him completely and he's really very excited.

Can't wait to meet and discuss with all you other laid back moms!

~Betsy
RocioMK
by Member on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:28 PM

Hi my name is Rose I am 25 years old I have 2 daughters from a sperm donor ( he was there thru the first pregnancy and then he hit me while pregnant with the second and said I had enough) Michelle is 4 will be 5 in NOV and ketzali is 3. I was a single parent for 3 years untill I got together with my boyfreind which we now live together. He loves my daughters like his own and is very very adorable. I also have a stepdaughter, my boyfreinds daughter will is4 will  be 5 in nov.
I have had many of accidents with my daughters 1 critical one. my daughters are tomboys so they get bruised, scraped and hurt a lot. they tend to do things when i turn arund.
Just to say I think this is a great group, I have noticed Sometimes there is name calling to mommies like us that we are just laid back.
I let my daughters do things when i watching knowing theyw ill hurt themselves but thats is only so they learn the lesson and nxt time they think twice about doing it. Tha way i wont be stop it stop it dont do it
Thank you hope to meet a lot more people

Lacy_2
by Group Owner on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:31 PM

Quoting RocioMK:

Hi my name is Rose I am 25 years old I have 2 daughters from a sperm donor ( he was there thru the first pregnancy and then he hit me while pregnant with the second and said I had enough) Michelle is 4 will be 5 in NOV and ketzali is 3. I was a single parent for 3 years untill I got together with my boyfreind which we now live together. He loves my daughters like his own and is very very adorable. I also have a stepdaughter, my boyfreinds daughter will is4 will  be 5 in nov.
I have had many of accidents with my daughters 1 critical one. my daughters are tomboys so they get bruised, scraped and hurt a lot. they tend to do things when i turn arund.
Just to say I think this is a great group, I have noticed Sometimes there is name calling to mommies like us that we are just laid back.
I let my daughters do things when i watching knowing theyw ill hurt themselves but thats is only so they learn the lesson and nxt time they think twice about doing it. Tha way i wont be stop it stop it dont do it
Thank you hope to meet a lot more people

I noticed that too. We aren't bad, just let them learn on thier own. That is why this group is here and why the group is private!!!

Momagaininsc
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:56 PM

Hello, my name is Toni.Iam 38 yrs old and SAHM.I  am married for the 3rd and last time,hey it took me 3 tries to finally get it right!!!We have a His,Hers and Ours family,I have 3 kids from first marriage,19yrs old ds,17yrs old ds,14yrs old dd.My dh has a 8yrs old ds and We have a 3.5 yrs old ds!!I had my first 3 early because I wanted to "grow" with my kids.My parents were in their 40s when they had me .Now having my youngest surprise us boy I can tell the difference.Some bad some good,some easier some not!! Its just different!!!Glad to be apart of this group!!

kyomu_no
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 5:31 PM
Hi everyone!  My name is Jess.  I have 3 beautiful  step children(ages 4,7,10) and the most wonderful man in the world whom I get to look forward to spending the rest of my life with.  We are currently working on having our first child together...the kids are more excited over the idea of us having a baby than we are lol.  I am a very easy going person who has often been told that I am too laid back where the kids are concerned...so hopefully I will not be so harshly judged here lol!  Nice to meet you all!

To follow simply indicates a lack of courage to lead.
kkwalters
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 7:42 PM
I am Kathleen (26) and I have been married to my hubby, Kevin (36) for 4 years.  We have a 5 year old son, Isaiah, who just started Kindergarten and we are expecting our second child (gender unknown) in December.

Lacy_2
by Group Owner on Sep. 24, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Quoting kyomu_no:

Hi everyone!  My name is Jess.  I have 3 beautiful  step children(ages 4,7,10) and the most wonderful man in the world whom I get to look forward to spending the rest of my life with.  We are currently working on having our first child together...the kids are more excited over the idea of us having a baby than we are lol.  I am a very easy going person who has often been told that I am too laid back where the kids are concerned...so hopefully I will not be so harshly judged here lol!  Nice to meet you all!

To follow simply indicates a lack of courage to lead.
If anyone judges you harshly let me know. Tehy will get one warning, then kicked out. That is what this group is for!!

unclemomma
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 10:32 PM
Hey, I am lizz{22} but i am called uncle lizz and few people call me the master...but that is another story...everyone is welcome to call me uncle lizz, i am married to my middle school high school sweet heart...derek {21} and i have one beautiful daughter Natari morgan

glitter-graphics.com

J.L.
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2007 at 2:25 AM
I'm J, I have 4 duaghters, almost 13, 11, 11, and 9.  I don't have time to be overprotective.  One of my kids has ventricularmegaly (enlarged ventricles in her brain) and this causes her not to fear things like heights, deep water, or strangers.  So, I spend  a lot of my time just making sure she doesn't walk into traffic! lol! Seriously, I had another mom pull me aside the other day at school and criticize me for letting one of my girls get her hair cut really short.  Oh, please.  First, its her hair.  Second, that's not a battle I choose to have.  Third, its none of this other moms business anyway!
Sharada
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2007 at 11:08 AM
Hi my name is Sharada(33) my hubby David is (43) we have been married for 4 years now and he walked into a ready made family.  I have 3 children from previous relationships.  My oldest Nick is 16 and he is so smart but just chooses to NOT DO scool work.  My daughter is Kaitlyn ( she likes to be called KAIT now) she is 11 and just started middle school.  She is my A-B honor roll chid.  And mybaby Zachary is 7 and all he can talk about is hunting and fishing.  AND I CAN'T STAND EITHER.  Well Iam thinking about what else to tell ya'll.  Well I agree with everyone that we are just laid back and want our kids to learn a lesson when they get hurt (why not most of our parents did it for us)  We also know when to step in and mediate if needed.  I look forward to the great friendships we can have on here.  and the fact that we can feel free to say what is going on without the fear of hearing "BAD MOMMY"  because there is no such thing if you are letting them learn on their own that jumping off the top of the monkey bars is not a good idea.  (or jumping out of the tree).  My oldest broke his foot when I was preggo with mydaughter and I did not bring him straight to ER because he tried to walk on it so I thought it couldn't possibly be broken.  I actually waited a few hours.  Does that make me a bad mom?  No I don't think so because he was trying to walk on it and I thought he would not walk on it if itwere broken

check out

www.beautipage.com/sharadasanchez 

www.youravon.com/sharadasanchez

SHARADA 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)