Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think??

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 10:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Poll

Question: Marrige licence expration date..Would you like it here in the US?

Options:

Yes, great idea!

I don't care

No, Bad Idea

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

I was listening to the radio this morning. In Berlin, they are proposing a new law. When you buy your marriage licence it will expire every 7 years. When it expires you can re-apply for a new marriage licence or not renue it (not married).. What do you think about this and would you like to have it here in the US???
by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
vcatval
by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 10:53 AM
I AM 100% NOT FOR IT. I THINK EVERYONE DISHES OUT ENOUGH MONEY BEING MARRIED AS IT IS,  AT LEAST I KNOW I DO.
LOL
betsyabel
by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 12:06 PM
I voted no, bad idea....but I do think a honeymoon every 7 years would be nice LOL

Sharada
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2007 at 10:22 AM
I say bad idea unles hubby really ticks me off then I might agree to it --LOL
But really I think a marriage lisence costs enough already and then I have already poured time and money into this relationship I shouldnot have to pay again every 7 years.  I mean he's not a new car. He keeps aging just like me (well maybe we don't age as much as thm--LOL).  SHARADA

check out

www.beautipage.com/sharadasanchez 

www.youravon.com/sharadasanchez

SHARADA 

3boyscrazy
by on Sep. 26, 2007 at 2:41 PM
i agreed i think that would make us stronger to know we are still choosing it together every so often
RocioMK
by Member on Sep. 27, 2007 at 1:21 PM
i did agree just because From what i understand once it expires you can leave.Since I have been thru a hell of a dicorce I would say yes so thins time i can just say bye and its done.
Though now i would say i dont need it because at least I think i found the right guy, ask me again in 5 years and I will let you know, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)