Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM DONE (PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:55 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 446 Total Views

I am done trying any more, this posted this 2 weeks ago in my journal and thought I should share it with all of you lady so this my latest story. 

I went to the Dr. last Wed everything was looking good, the baby was a little small measured 12w1d i was sops to be 13w5d. but still had a strong heartbeat. I have been having some relay light cramps and stretching pains then i started spotting very little only like little dot, the Dr sead it was probably just the placenta or the uterus stretching. But over this weekend 11/14 I had some bright red bleeding for about 30min then it stopped then I had some AF type cramp that also didn't last long. so Sunday and today I had some very light spotting almost nothing and some cramps but the cramps have gotten alto  stronger so i went to the Dr. and they couldn't  find a heart beat so they did an ultrasound, and it has confirmed my worst fears we have lost another baby. this one make 7. I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! no more trying to have another baby. I guess my son will be an only child. We hadn't told any one my son and my MIL found out and i told my friend at work I don't think any one else knew. We didn't want to tell any one becauseall the other looses that we have had. and i didn't want any one looking at me like i was stupid for getting pregnant knowing that I would probably miscarryagain. I don't now why I keep doing this to my family and freinds and my self.

simple frown

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
carterj1220
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I am soo sorry hun! I had 2 miscarriages before i got pregnant with my son. He is a healthy one year old. i got pregnant again when he was 7 months old and was actually pregnant with twins but miscarried one and then i delivered a stillborn when i was 21 weeks. So i am VERY scared to get pregnant again..maybe my son was meant to be an olny child? idk! But i am very sorry for your losses and i know exactly how you are feeling:( hang in there, if you need anyone to talk to, feel free to talk to me!

isaacsmommy0818
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM

So sorry to hear about your loss.  there are no words, but I do understand how you feel about the pain of trying again.  my son is also an only child here on earth.

be kind to yourself.

tara

mykattiebelle
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your many losses.  Words cannot describe the pain you are going through.  I lost my first baby after knowing I was pregnant for 5 days.  I then had a still birth at 25 weeks.  I now have a healthy baby girl who just turned one in Nov.  After my daughter was born I found out that I had a disorder called antiphospholipid syndrome that can cause miscarriages and still births along with blood clots.  I would suggest maybe looking into some kind of syndrome like that.  Thats what caused my losses.

Again I am so sorry.  Ever want to talk, I am here.

JoelMoM
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM

i have antiphospholipid and pcos

Quoting mykattiebelle:

I am so sorry to hear about your many losses.  Words cannot describe the pain you are going through.  I lost my first baby after knowing I was pregnant for 5 days.  I then had a still birth at 25 weeks.  I now have a healthy baby girl who just turned one in Nov.  After my daughter was born I found out that I had a disorder called antiphospholipid syndrome that can cause miscarriages and still births along with blood clots.  I would suggest maybe looking into some kind of syndrome like that.  Thats what caused my losses.

Again I am so sorry.  Ever want to talk, I am here.

buddysangel
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2009 at 3:06 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss.

ProudmomiOf2
by Member on Dec. 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM

I am so sorry. God works in mysterious ways.. sometimes we don't know why he does things, but he does. Is there any way you could carry a healthy pregnancy?.. I noticed you said you had a couple of things wrong.. does that mean there is no hope? ..or can you take meds and such to help you?

I don't think you should think what other people would think about you. If you want to try again in a while, and feel that your heart will be in it, I say give yourself a break, talk to doctors & do some research and then try again. Never give up hope hun.

Mommyof3yippey
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I am sorry....There are NO words or explanations that help...This sucks and I ache right along with you!!!

:( 

Are you a Christian mom who wants to TTC Naturally??? Join group and learn how to get your BFP with Natural and Organic herbs, oils and trusting in God's perfect timing!!!  Click on Picture Below to join the FUN!!!

littleangel1309
by Member on Jan. 8, 2010 at 6:51 AM

so sorry for your loss, i feel your pain. it will be 4yr on monday 11 jan i lost my 1st daughter kayleigh-anne at 21 wks, i am still numb with the loss of her and i miss her ever day, i always wonder how she would look andwhat she would look like.  i was bless again with my 2 yr old daughter kaitlin, she is every thing i have ever wanted and more, i love her more then anything in the world, i am so scared of having another, so we have decided we dont need any more she is enough, but if happened by mistake and i did get pg then i would never term the pregnancy, i would be happy but scared. i hope you find some peace. hugs xxx

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

KRISTIN0727
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Sorry to hear of your loss. I had a little girl with Trisomy 18 who lived for 2 days in February 2007 and it took us over a year to conceive another baby after her. We lost that baby at 9 weeks. Then, we got pregnant with triplets a couple months later. If we hadn't tried again, then I wouldn't have the triplets. I wanted more children so I was willing to do what it took to get them. We were very blessed to have 3 at once. I was very worried the whole pregnancy, but  now I have 3 sweet little babies to love plus my older son has 3 siblings.

I would get some testing done and see what you can do to have another child if that's what you really want. You don't have to have regrets.

Mommy to:
Logan (4/2005)
Hannah (2/6/2007-2/8/2007)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hannahrachelle/
Lily (lost at 9 weeks on 6/20/2008 after seeing a hb, but only grew to 6 weeks 1 day)
GBG Triplets (4/21/2009)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)