Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, I'm also new here!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 280 Total Views
My name is Vanessa. I am a mother to twin girl angels in Heaven. I had my girls on June 23, 2007 @ 22wks due to an incompetent cervix.  I have no other child at the moment. My girls were conceived via In Vitro. We have 10 frozen embryos left, so we will try it again in October. I'm glad I ran across this website.

God has a purpose for every person and that He knew us before we were in the womb.

Jeremiah 1:5

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krissymom
by Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:52 PM
oh my dear sweet woman your girls are so beautiful. I had a stillborn at 39 weeks in 2005 and now i have a beautiful 7 month old girl. i wish you the absolute best. i will keep you in my prayers.
spam4569
by Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:18 PM
I am so sorry for you loss. I have been there and understand. If you need to talk I will be glad to share things with you that have brought me comfort. I am always here.
Pam

"An angel in the book of life
wrote down my babys birth,
and whispered as she closed the book
'Too Beautiful For Earth."

Lorren Kay Landry  6/19/07
LilParkerMom07
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:52 PM
I am new too!!! They are so cute...sorry to hear about you lost...I wish i had a pic of my twins....I would love it...I do have an ultra sound but i was only like 8 weeks so they are really small of course....cant wait to get to know you more...
fullblessed
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:03 AM
Hi Pam,
Sorry about your loss also. It is very hard. I long for my girls when I go to sleep at night. I long for my girls when I wake up in the morning. I am just so heart broken. I go through so many emotions. I was so excited about my girls. You don't understand why things like this happen. I sometimes think did I do something wrong and am I getting punished for it?  I know God does everything for a reason, but I'm trying to figure out what could possibly be the reason for a cruel thing like this to happen. I wonder what am I suppose to learn from this?  Sorry for rambling. I'm just feeling down at this time. I have good days and bad days. I have days when all I want to do is cry. I thank God for the 4 hrs I got to spend with my girls. It kind of help a little bit. I would love to hear some of the things that help you cope with your loss.
Vanessa

God has a purpose for every person and that He knew us before we were in the womb.

fullblessed
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:05 AM
Hi Christi,
Sorry about your loss also. I cait wait to get to know you as well.
Vanessa

fullblessed
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:08 AM
Hi Krissy,
Sorry about your loss also. Your son was gorgeous. I know it must have been hard for you.
Vanessa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)