Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My story...

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 295 Total Views
Hi My name is Christi and I am 23 and I have lost 3 babies....I lost one in Nov of 2006 and I lost twins in Feb of 2007....I wasnt that far a long with the 1st on about a 3 1/2 weeks with the twins i was almost 12 weeks.....Omg It hurt so bad and I miss them so much....They were the 1st two time i got pregant....I havent been pregant since and not sure if i want to...David is my soon to be hubby and we are rasing his son together and sometimes it feels like that is enough for me and then other times i want to have one of my own....they dont now why i lost the babies all they know is that my uterus is tilted backwards....I cant believe that i would be...about to have my babies next month if i hadnt had them early.....it hurts really bad this last 2 months going on 3......would love to talk to other moms.....
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
spam4569
by Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:52 PM
I am so sorry for all of your losses.  My prayers are with you and I am always here if you need to talk.
Pam

"An angel in the book of life
wrote down my babys birth,
and whispered as she closed the book
'Too Beautiful For Earth."

Lorren Kay Landry  6/19/07
londonsmommy
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:07 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain and if you ever need to talk feel free to write me. I will keep you in my blessings.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)