Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And Michelle is still there...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:49 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 367 Total Views

Monday night's episode showed that Brad clearly is not into Michelle. There was some very speaking emotions in his eyes when dealing with her.

• She hits him.
  • Her moods are all over the place. One minute she is mad, the next she is happy. But most of the time she is mad.
  • She is going off on the other girls, especially Chantal. My guess is that she feels very threatened by her. Wrong thing to do go after her as Brad seems to really like her.

To me Michelle seems like she has some kind of mental condition, like a personality disorder. If Brad is smart he will run far away. I think he would have some time ago, but I think she is kept around for the drama of the show.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Amiss67
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Agreed! We have dubbed her "Psycho Barbie"...lol

momof3angela
by Member on Feb. 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM
I'm telling you....that girl is 2 scoops crazy and a side of coo coo kachoo:)))) Got that phrase from the movie You Again.
JurneesMama
by on Feb. 13, 2011 at 9:44 PM

So, I agree fully.. but I read an exit interview from one of the girls who said (Ashley was the gal) that Michelle never acted like that towards any of the girls. That she was more of a Mother to the girls. So my friend thinks that this is all editing by the producers. I on the other hand think this is simply a case of  "Single White Female". Keep your friends close and your enemies closer is what I think she's doing. Nice to their faces and PSYCHO behind them.. usually she is seen acting that way when she's alone with the camera or alone with Brad... those are my thoughts.

momof3angela
by Member on Feb. 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM

I am so happy she is finally gone!!!!!!!  And Brad was wise b/c he KNEW Michelle would try to change his mind...she was ready to "reel" him back in.....she said.....

Amiss67
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Hooray!! Smart man!!

Alyssasmommy412
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I'm so glad she is gone

blueskyes2
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I think he has been biding his time until now when ABC finally let him tell her buh-bye.  And he didn't want to have to talk to her because she is C-R-A-Z-Y. : )

Now's where it gets "serious".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)